Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I realize now that I was happier when I had a shitty, stressful job...

Do you think I should get back to the shitty awful job?

• Yes. It will keep your mind busy and you will also get money

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No. Continue neeting off your parents' pensions, then you'll figure something later

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★
Simply because I spent all my time being focused on the job. I had no time to sit and think. No time for the rage, envy and sadness to settle in. I sometimes even worked unpaid overtime. Sometimes I worked for 6 days straight. Weekends, night shifts, holidays.

The little free time I had, I watched cartoons and YouTube and played Minecraft to unwind. I was mentally exhausted.

I am absolutely miserable as a neet because every single negative emotion I feel is able to fully sink in. I have nothing but time to think and realize how much of a failure I am.

I'm thinking of swallowing my pride and asking a former colleague to send my CV to the HR, I'm 90% sure I can easily get that job back. I was... sort of good at it. Should I go back? I find it difficult to continue like this. Not to mention I need money for copes...

Whatever makes you happy buddy

Work is a good way to cope away from your life's problems.

hows ur financial situation

wagecuck and buy magic mushrooms/lsd and that way you could treat your depression/bad thoughs for next 6 months

wagecuck and buy magic mushrooms/lsd and that way you could treat your depression/bad thoughs for next 6 months
I'm way too scared for something like that. Is it like in the movies? You meet in a shady alley with a drug dealer? What if he has friends? What if he beats you up and robs you?

I would like to try shrooms or weed. LSD I think is too ''hardcore''.

But I've been thinking of starting smoking. Regular cigarette smoking.

Is it like in the movies? You meet in a shady alley with a drug dealer? What if he has friends? What if he beats you up and robs you?
You can order it online, especially when it comes to growth kit it's possibly that it's fully legal for you or at least in grey area. No shady stuff with drug dealers you just take package from the courier and start growing it at home

There is nothing hardcore about LSD/MM, you just do the trip, enjoy your neat new feelings (watching music videos or movies on acid is isnanely fun you feel like you are the cameraman) enjoy the nature, summon foid lapdancing for you for free :ahegao: and feel much better afterwards (depression is completely gone for a month and effect still somewhat works till 6 months)

yes too much free time makes me do unhealthy things and have more unhealthy thoughts.

i suppose thats universal for all men.

I will say however that if you have an extremely shitty job, like say being a warehouse worker, thats even worst off than being unemployed lol (imo);
my fuckin god is that job shitty. it can be dangerous, you can walk up to 6-12miles a day, lift heavy crap all day, do other menial tasks for 8+ hours and at the end of it all you've only made around $120-160.

fuck that shit. you're better off preserving your back and mental health sitting at home while reading/studying to be productive.

The "little think" just flew Over my house... 2 more weeks! You guys

The "little think" just flew Over my house... 2 more weeks! You guys
Fawbtlk55bd61

grass is always greener on the other side

i honestly dont know, but its just sad to know that someone is happier wageslaving than playing vydia at home

i honestly dont know, but its just sad to know that someone is happier wageslaving than playing vydia at home
My laptop is broken, it crashes every few days. It heats, even after I repasted it. Maybe I did it wrong idk idc.

I don't have energy for gaming anymore. I have already played everything I wanted to play. It takes so long for a game to come out.

It takes like 5-10 years for a game to come out. You play it for a couple of weeks, then you have nothing again...

Back when I had a job, I could also value time. Having 2 free hours? It was quite a lot.

But as a neet, 2 hours is nothing, meaningless. I can't feel the value of time.

Right now I work at a shitty job but it pays too good to quit. Being that I have to go through hell to make money I don't want to spend it. If I had an easier job but made less maybe I would be willing to spend it and enjoy life a little bit more.

Back when I had a job, I could also value time. Having 2 free hours? It was quite a lot.

But as a neet, 2 hours is nothing, meaningless. I can't feel the value of time.
yea go back at your job at least you ll have money and could help your parents financially if needed plus you can save to pay yourself a laptop. Buy a ventilation system for laptops too it will increase it's lifespan , i'm a gaming laptop cuck.

Simply because I spent all my time being focused on the job. I had no time to sit and think. No time for the rage, envy and sadness to settle in. I sometimes even worked unpaid overtime. Sometimes I worked for 6 days straight. Weekends, night shifts, holidays.

The little free time I had, I watched cartoons and YouTube and played Minecraft to unwind. I was mentally exhausted.

I am absolutely miserable as a neet because every single negative emotion I feel is able to fully sink in. I have nothing but time to think and realize how much of a failure I am.

I'm thinking of swallowing my pride and asking a former colleague to send my CV to the HR, I'm 90% sure I can easily get that job back. I was... sort of good at it. Should I go back? I find it difficult to continue like this. Not to mention I need money for copes...
Man. If you can do that for ten years. Live frugally. Retire.

Do it.
You get paid + you have no time to overthink. Sounds like a win-win scenario.