Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I read articles from the 1930s about a 22 year old guy named Charlie Johns marrying a 9 year old girl

I think you could enjoy her company even if you held off from discussing certain topics or doing certain things.

Being married before they can get pregnant sounds like a good idea since then they won't get pregnant having random sex with a non-husband.

Only if current AOC laws are intact.

Being friendzoned is mostly frustrating when your female friend is fucking Chad. It's a lot more tolerable if she isn't fucking anybody.

Friendzoning is also frustrating because usually the female friend exploits the male friend and takes more than she gives in return.

A chaste relationship with a virgin female could be fulfilling so long as it's not hugely imbalanced like that.

Women who friendzone their orbiter cucks won't even kiss/cuddle them, obviously you could do that even if you waited to impregnate them.

At least as old as Aisha was.

11462324795124949.jpg

When did you first realize you were gay?

Correct, the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) restricted himself to mufa'khathat with Aisha until her first baligh.

View attachment 180407

Too low for WHAT?
Muhammad didn’t thigh her. It’s a myth. Thug hung is forbidden in islam

Correct, the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) restricted himself to mufa'khathat with Aisha until her first baligh.

How old was she?

The USA, a country where only sickness is seen as normal.
So: Liking a 17 year old but you are 19? PEDOPHILE!!!!
So: You are born with normal and healthy genitalia? CUT IT OFF!!!!
So: 100 years ago men would marry little girls just like destert apes do it today?TRADITIONALLLLL!!!!

What a fucked up country.

Eunice wasn't damaged by her marriage. she actually missed Charlie and had very positive memories of him and still loved him and had a positive view of her marriage to him. most 9 year olds getting married would later be horrified by the fact that they married so young.

He was a Chad or at very least a high-tier normie

The USA, a country where only sickness is seen as normal.
So: Liking a 17 year old but you are 19? PEDOPHILE!!!!
So: You are born with normal and healthy genitalia? CUT IT OFF!!!!
So: 100 years ago men would marry little girls just like destert apes do it today?TRADITIONALLLLL!!!!

What a fucked up country.
Americans: Drag queens reading stories to little toddlers and trans women with penises using the women’s room is good

also Americans: dating an 18 year old Stacy is evil pedophilia

fuck America
How old was she?
He was a Chad or at very least a high-tier normie
What about Eunice?

18 being the age of consent is batshit insane. It's 16 in most European countries, but still. It should be 13 or 14. The only girls who still look good at 18 are those who look younger due to genetics.

What about Eunice?

Mid-tier Becky, Charlie was tall and had a great jawline, yep, he was a Chad-lite.
18 being the age of consent is batshit insane. It's 16 in most European countries, but still. It should be 13 or 14. The only girls who still look good at 18 are those who look younger due to genetics.

Certain feminist roasties in Cucknada want to increase the age of consent to 21.

View attachment 180531

Mid-tier Becky, Charlie was tall and had a great jawline, yep, he was a Chad-lite.

Certain feminist roasties in Cucknada want to increase the age of consent to 21.
I bet they’ll try to raise it to 21 in america

do you live in Canada?

It was 4 years too early for the foid to get married, but as long as he didn't fuck her until then it's reasonable.

It was 4 years too early for the foid to get married, but as long as he didn't fuck her until then it's reasonable.
So 13 is a good age to marry?

The math varies, either 8 or 9 seems to be the consistent estimate.

Virgin Beckys are better than non-virgin Gigastacies.
Eunice Winstead first gave birth at age 14/15

I found an article with quotes from her! Source is page 2 of the 6 March 1937 Perth Mirror

BRIDE AGED NINE

Living In Cabin In Tennessee

SOCIAL LEADERS' OUTCRY

(New York— By Air Mail)

A golden-haired bride of nine fondles a prettily-dressed doll— the wedding gift of her 22-year-old, six foot husband— in a cabin in the backwoods of Tennessee, America.
Social leaders are demanding a reformation of the laws of the State to -prevent what they regard as a return to the Dark Ages.
They want legislation forbidding the marriage of children under 13.

The principals in this strange matrimonial venture are little Eunice Winstead Johns, of Sneedville, and her strongly built husband, Charles Johns, a mountain farmer.

They were married by a Baptist minister, the Rev. Walter Lamb, whom they encountered on the journey to the mountain cabin where they are spending their honeymoon, and where they hope to make a home.

'They just told me they wanted to marry, declared the minister. 'I noticed that the girl looked a little young, but they would not tell me their ages. They joined hands. I read the service and pronounced them man and wife.'

Still
WEARING SHORT SKIRTS
Eunice shows a plain silver ring as a symbol of tbe marriage ceremony, and in the soft drawl of the Southern mountain folk she declared that she is right happy.

"Ah guess Ah love Charlie," she said, as she squeezed the lanky fellow's big hand while he rocked his home-made rocking-chair.
"Ah like to play housekeeping," she continued, "but Ah reckon Ah don't know much about it yet, but Ah can make a bed up, cook jes' a little, an' bring in wood."

"No, Ah ain't so big yet, but Ah don't know what all this fuss is about. Ah'm growing up fast.
"Sure Ah like bein' married. Ain't Ah known Charlie for three years?"
"And we've played together every day when he didn't have farmin' to do. It's all a lot of fun.
"Ah don't see anythin' for them folks to get excited about, do you all?"

And this ie what the husband thought:
"Ah married her young, yessir, but Ah'm aimin' to get me a wife like Ah want. The only way Ah could do that was to
GET ONE YOUNG ENOUGH

and raise her myself. She's right purty, ain't she?
"

The mother of the child-bride, who herself was married at the age of 16, strongly defends the wedding.

"If they love each other," stated the mother, "their getting married was the right thing.
"To bring the girl back home just now would just start a feud.
"Anyway, people should leave them alone."

"Charlie rocks Eunice to sleep In her chair every night, then carries her to bed and tucks her In, just as he used to do before they married.
"Charlie loves her too much to harm her.
"He's got more sense than that, and is taking good care of her.
"
BrideAgedNine

Eunice Winstead first gave birth at age 14/15
Wizardcel was asking me when Muhammad consummated his marriage with Aisha bint Abu Bakr, my answer was in response to that.

No idea when Eunice first had sex. If she gave birth at at 14-15 then she was 13-15 years old when she was impregnated, but they could've been fucking a long time prior to that, or doing other sex acts.

They were married in January 1937 and Charlie Johns didn't finish building a house for them until 1938, which would've been somewhere between 12 and 23 months later:
House built 1938

Prior to moving there (and I'm not sure when that happened, I seem to recall having read she kept living with her mom for a few years, but I could be misremembering) they apparently did have a "honeymoon" alone in a cabin though:
Honeymoon

The mother said Chuck "loves her too much to harm her" so if they did anything sexual, I'm sure it was done in a way to not cause her any pain.

This was the late 1930s. 22 year old Charlie Johns marries 9 year old Eunice Winstead. The whole nation was horrified and it was all over the news. The mother Lewis Winstead defended the marriage. Eunice became pregnant when she was about 15 years old. She had 7 children. Charlie Johns died in the mid-late 90s and eunice died in 2006. in the later years of her life, Eunice wasn't damaged by her marriage. she actually missed Charlie and had very positive memories of him and still loved him and had a positive view of her marriage to him. most 9 year olds getting married would later be horrified by the fact that they married so young.

The nationwide backlash the marriage received was justified. a 9 year old is way too young to even date a 22 year old. i guess Charlie and eunice got away with it because this was the 1930s. If someone married a 9 year old today, it'd be over for him, people would want him hung in public. pedophiles weren't the most hated group of people on earth until the 70s. in the 1930s, people were worried instead about the great depression. people didn't care as much about child sexual abuse back then.

after reading about their marriage. all i can say is that marriage was a terrible idea. a 9 year old is too young.
9 is too young. I mean, I'm glad it turned out good and all but she should have at least been a teenager.

Found the full film

9 is too young.
I mean, I'm glad it turned out good and all
but she should have at least been a teenager.
Why? She sounds like she was more than capable of keeping house competently for him. Plus she was continuing to go to school.
The only time the husband interfered with school was when her male teacher was physically abusing her and he came to put a stop to it.

Found the full film

Why? She sounds like she was more than capable of keeping house competently for him. Plus she was continuing to go to school.
The only time the husband interfered with school was when her male teacher was physically abusing her and he came to put a stop to it.

What happens in this film?
Just googled him.
View attachment 180973
Lucky bastard
It destroyed his career

And it was worth it
It didn’t stop him from later being called a legend. If he married a 13 year old nowadays, he would never be seen later as a legend.

It didn’t stop him from later being called a legend.
If he married a 13 year old nowadays, he would never be seen later as a legend.
You can't know that for sure, since we would need to see decades into the future. Who knows how society could change? It could go full circle.

In December 1957, Myra Gale Brown (born July 1944) was 13 months 5 months old and JLL (born September 1935) was 22 years 3 months old, so there was an age difference of 8 years 10 months between them.

What is the closest comparison we can make in the last decade or two?

You can't know that for sure, since we would need to see decades into the future. Who knows how society could change? It could go full circle.

In December 1957, Myra Gale Brown (born July 1944) was 13 months 5 months old and JLL (born September 1935) was 22 years 3 months old, so there was an age difference of 8 years 10 months between them.

What is the closest comparison we can make in the last decade or two?
Do you think Jerry Seinfeld could get away with dating a 17 year old today?

Do you think Jerry Seinfeld could get away with dating a 17 year old today?
As old as he is now, or as old as he was then?

Find me a celebrity as old as Jerry was.

Also people might be more red-pilled on Jews in 2010s than in 1990s.

As old as he is now, or as old as he was then?

Find me a celebrity as old as Jerry was.

Also people might be more red-pilled on Jews in 2010s than in 1990s.
back then he was like 38/39

back then he was like 38/39
Lonstein turned 18 on 29 May 1993, we know they met in a park during May 1993 while she was still 17 (so between 1st and 28th) and that Jerry got her number, but we don't know when they actually began dating after that, so it's plausible they might have waited until she was 18, especially if they had met on the 28th or something since you don't necessarily have your 1st date the day after getting a girl's number.

Why the fuck am I defending a Jew?

Lonstein turned 18 on 29 May 1993, we know they met in a park during May 1993 while she was still 17 (so between 1st and 28th) and that Jerry got her number, but we don't know when they actually began dating after that, so it's plausible they might have waited until she was 18, especially if they had met on the 28th or something since you don't necessarily have your 1st date the day after getting a girl's number.

Why the fuck am I defending a Jew?
Even waiting until someone is 18 is controversial for a celebrity to do these days. Jerry Seinfeld would’ve lost his career for dating a barely legal girl in today’s world.

Even waiting until someone is 18 is controversial for a celebrity to do these days. Jerry Seinfeld would’ve lost his career for dating a barely legal girl in today’s world.
In 2012 when Taylor Swift was 22 she dated 18 year old Conor Kennedy but that's not a huge diff and foids follow separate rules anyway...

30-year-old Wilder Valderrama began dating 17-year-old Demi Lovato in 2010 which is probably a closer example.

26 year old Joel Madden was fucking 16 year old Hilary Duff in 2004...

25 year old Abel Tesfaye was fucking 18 year old Bella Hadid in 2015

24 year old Tyga was fucking 16 year old Kylie Jenner in 2016

24 year old Chad Michael Murray was fucking 17 year old Kenzie Dalton in 205

50 year old Doug Hutchison marrying 16 year old Courtney Stodden in 2011 is even more extreme than Jerry Seinfeld. But aside from some 1-shot appearances in TV shwos and voice acting for Far Cry 5 he hasn't done shit since then.

In 2012 when Taylor Swift was 22 she dated 18 year old Conor Kennedy but that's not a huge diff and foids follow separate rules anyway...

30-year-old Wilder Valderrama began dating 17-year-old Demi Lovato in 2010 which is probably a closer example.

26 year old Joel Madden was fucking 16 year old Hilary Duff in 2004...

25 year old Abel Tesfaye was fucking 18 year old Bella Hadid in 2015

24 year old Tyga was fucking 16 year old Kylie Jenner in 2016

24 year old Chad Michael Murray was fucking 17 year old Kenzie Dalton in 205

50 year old Doug Hutchison marrying 16 year old Courtney Stodden in 2011 is even more extreme than Jerry Seinfeld. But aside from some 1-shot appearances in TV shwos and voice acting for Far Cry 5 he hasn't done shit since then.
Tyga is a hated celebrity for dating underage Kylie

it was the wild wild west

I support. Marry foids before they turn into sluts

Maybe at 16 (it's AOC in my place)

We're living in 2023, by 16 they're already spoiled.
What's most appropriate I think is having courtships with them while they're young to bond, then marrying them when they're biologically ready. :feelsjuice:
My sister got fucked many times (comes back home late) at 13 so you're right

My sister got fucked many times (comes back home late) at 13 so you're right
My 11 year old sister already has a boyfriend who is taller than me, he is same age as her, this confirms my existence is hell I get heightmogged by some 11 yo kid who I could snap in half with minimal effort

My 11 year old sister already has a boyfriend who is taller than me, he is same age as her, this confirms my existence is hell I get heightmogged by some 11 yo kid who I could snap in half with minimal effort
YO WTF :feelsohgod: :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back