Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I read articles from the 1930s about a 22 year old guy named Charlie Johns marrying a 9 year old girl

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
This was the late 1930s. 22 year old Charlie Johns marries 9 year old Eunice Winstead. The whole nation was horrified and it was all over the news. The mother Lewis Winstead defended the marriage. Eunice became pregnant when she was about 15 years old. She had 7 children. Charlie Johns died in the mid-late 90s and eunice died in 2006. in the later years of her life, Eunice wasn't damaged by her marriage. she actually missed Charlie and had very positive memories of him and still loved him and had a positive view of her marriage to him. most 9 year olds getting married would later be horrified by the fact that they married so young.

The nationwide backlash the marriage received was justified. a 9 year old is way too young to even date a 22 year old. i guess Charlie and eunice got away with it because this was the 1930s. If someone married a 9 year old today, it'd be over for him, people would want him hung in public. pedophiles weren't the most hated group of people on earth until the 70s. in the 1930s, people were worried instead about the great depression. people didn't care as much about child sexual abuse back then.

after reading about their marriage. all i can say is that marriage was a terrible idea. a 9 year old is too young.

I wouldn't marry a 9 year old, but i would atleast date one, or more accurately, try to.
I feel like a 9 year old would be too childish for me, someone who is 19

In less than 100 years we've managed to completely destroy rational thought.

I think letting women become wayward whores who waste all their fertile years on Chads' dicks with contraception is a worse idea.

thats normal
but not for me

what do you mean?
I would say marrying prepubescent females is a bad idea and not common in any society. This guy wasn't imprisoned for life like he would be today. It looks like he was careful enough to impregnate her at an adequate age. They lived a happy life.

Today's society can't rationalize that such a union could happen today and people could be happy. They push nihilistic materialist pursuits over marriage and children.

I would say marrying prepubescent females is a bad idea and not common in any society. This guy wasn't imprisoned for life like he would be today. It looks like he was careful enough to impregnate her at an adequate age. They lived a happy life.

Today's society can't rationalize that such a union could happen today and people could be happy. They push nihilistic materialist pursuits over marriage and children.
what's your thoughts on the fact that eunice wasn't damaged by her marriage at age 9?

9 is too young, you have to wait years before you can even fuck them. What's the point of that? Marrying a 9 year old is like getting firendzoned for five years until she has wide hips and tits.
what's your thoughts on the fact that eunice wasn't damaged by her marriage at age 9?
The wives of Byzantine emperors weren't damaged either. As long as they weren't fucked at 9, they probably wouldn't have anything to complain about if they actually liked the guy they married.

9 is too young, you have to wait years before you can even fuck them. What's the point of that? Marrying a 9 year old is like getting firendzoned for five years until she has wide hips and tits.

The wives of Byzantine emperors weren't damaged either. As long as they weren't fucked at 9, they probably wouldn't have anything to complain about if they actually liked the guy they married.
i wonder how old eunice was the first time she had sex with Charlie.

The youngest I'd go for is 12.

Puberty changes females or so I've heard. I personally would rather have one mid to late teens. Any younger is a bad bet.There haven't been enough marriages of this example to produce evidence of positive or negative outcomes. Marriages are an economic and physiological union where outcomes should have an unbiased assessment.

Puberty changes females or so I've heard. I personally would rather have one mid to late teens. Any younger is a bad bet.There haven't been enough marriages of this example to produce evidence of positive or negative outcomes. Marriages are an economic and physiological union where outcomes should have an unbiased assessment.
jerry lee lewis married his 13 year old cousin when he was 22. it ended his career and people stopped listening to his songs but his music still became influential and he was still seen as a legend in rock n roll. if he married a 13 year old today he would completely destroy his chance of later being seen as a music legend.

This is kind of gross. You should wait until a woman hits her intellectual peak at 13 before marrying.

That has been the "normal" in the Middle East for at least 3 thousand years. Still is today.
In the West marrying 13's/14's was normal until what? 100 years ago, maybe 150 years ago?

And before that, marrying your daughter as young as possible, and getting to your son a wife as young as possible was the normal.
Back in the 1930s/40s/50s, age gaps between legal adults was accepted

my grandpa was 32 and my grandma was 19 when they got married in 1949.

if that age happened now, my grandpa would be called a predator by everyone

That has been the "normal" in the Middle East for at least 3 thousand years. Still is today.
In the West marrying 13's/14's was normal until what? 100 years ago, maybe 150 years ago?

And before that, marrying your daughter as young as possible, and getting to your son a wife as young as possible was the normal.
Marriage was quite restricted in middle ages. Men and women had to be in their 20s and had to get approval through family, church, and palatinate.

9 is way too young, but this whole article shows you how much more men are bashed today compared to back then.

Today just a man with no previous convictions that looked at 16yo girls naked on his computer is put on a sex offender register, career ruined, life ruined, hunted by vigilantes and deemed a threat to little babies by normie scum.

Marriage was quite restricted in middle ages. Men and women had to be in their 20s and had to get approval through family, church, and palatinate.
i thought marriage happened young in the middle ages
9 is way too young, but this whole article shows you how much more men are bashed today compared to back then.

Today just a man with no previous convictions that looked at 16yo girls naked on his computer is put on a sex offender register, career ruined, life ruined, hunted by vigilantes and deemed a threat to little babies by normie scum.
if a guy is interested in an 18 year old, he still could get called a predator these days

In early modern Europe, the peasantry was so desperate to avoid excessive childbearing that marriage was postponed later and later, until in the early seventeenth century in Western England, the average age of first marriage for women reached almost thirty years. In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, women in big cities of Europe put the infants they could not support into foundling hospitals. With no safe source of infant food, these hospitals simply became socially acceptable ways of killing children.458 Of the 14,934 babies admitted to the London foundling hospital in the 1770s, 10,204 died. In spite of people’s obvious desire to limit their family size as the industrial revolution took off, the manifest and overt need for family planning was met by religious, legal, and social opposition.

Are you talking about pre-islamic middle east?
England, I think some of western Europe.

Are you talking about pre-islamic middle east?
what i can say is that the reason Prophet Muhammad married Aisha when she was a little girl is because at that time, when you started puberty, you were considered an adult. Arabians hit puberty very early, so Aisha probably hit puberty early. It was common back then for men to marry little girls who started puberty. Aisha was already considered an adult at that time. in this time period, she'd still be a kid

England, I think some of western Europe.
king john of england married a 12 year old when he was 33. this was medieval england.

He later reported that his constant prayer during this period in
his life was "Give me chastity-but not yet" (Augustine, 1955, VII, vi, 17).
Unable to forego sexual activity, Augustine decided to avoid trying to
be an Adept and to regularize his life by marrying. Once this decision was
made, he sent his mistress and illegitimate son away and then set out to
choose a bride. He selected a young prepubertal girl, and since technically
he could not marry her until she came of age (i.e., had her menarche), he
was betrothed to her. Unable to give up sex even for this brief period, he
took another mistress, and this act, among other things, brought on a
personal crisis that led him to convert to Christianity and swear off sex for
the rest of his life (Augustine, 1955, IV, ii, VI, xii, vn, i). There is
nothing to indicate that marriages to such prepubertal girls were unusual,
although custom and law dictated they not be consummated until pUberty.
Obviously, Augustine was more than twice the age of his bride-to-be

The prophet Muhammed
[570-632], who had married his flI'St wife, Khadijah, when she was around
40 years of age and he was 25. At her death, Muhammed seemed
inconsolable, and his friends advised him to marry again so that he might
more easily overcome his grief. Although reluctant to agree, the prophet
eventually married Ayesha, a young prepubertal girl. It was said that just
watching her play with her dolls proved to be a consolation to him. Most
Islamic authorities agree the marriage was not consummated until Ayesha
began to menstruate, the traditionally acceptable time for intercourse, but
there was still a marriage to a girl that many say was only 7 (Bullough,
1973).

Perhaps they only consume the marriage after she matured enough? The fact that her first pregnancy happened when she was 15 and not,say 13 should be telling enough
Aisha was already considered an adult at that time.
No man,thats wrong.Most moslem jurists today believed that Mohammed postpone the consumption of the bride until she was 16 while others who denied the hadiths believed that Aisha was 18 when Mohammed married her

Imagine 18 year old you just finished high school. If you knew there was a 9 year old girl out there for you wouldn't you have more motivation to do well in college and get a good job?

If you think 9 is too young then let's say a 18 year incel is contemplating dropping out, becoming NEET, suicide, or ER. If he knew a 13 year old girl would be with him after four more years of study wouldn't that help?

And who says you have to have sex with her right away? How many posts on this forum saying stuff like "I want to feel loved more than have sex" or "I'd rather kiss and cuddle than have sex"? Well a 9 year old girl is better for that!

quote-it-is-better-for-a-girl-to-marry-in-such-a-time-when-she-would-begin-menstruation-at-ruhollah-khomeini-57-89-40.jpg

In less than 100 years we've managed to completely destroy rational thought.
Nah bro we need to get more lolis into STEM so they can go to the moon.

If he knew a 13 year old girl would be with him after four more years of study wouldn't that help?
Bro you're delusionmaxxing hard if you think fathers will give their 9 year old daughters to a manlet framecel living in a 2×2 m apartement
Child bride game only works if you are rich or have close relative

Imagine 18 year old you just finished high school. If you knew there was a 9 year old girl out there for you wouldn't you have more motivation to do well in college and get a good job?

If you think 9 is too young then let's say a 18 year incel is contemplating dropping out, becoming NEET, suicide, or ER. If he knew a 13 year old girl would be with him after four more years of study wouldn't that help?

And who says you have to have sex with her right away? How many posts on this forum saying stuff like "I want to feel loved more than have sex" or "I'd rather kiss and cuddle than have sex"? Well a 9 year old girl is better for that!

quote-it-is-better-for-a-girl-to-marry-in-such-a-time-when-she-would-begin-menstruation-at-ruhollah-khomeini-57-89-40.jpg

Nah bro we need to get more lolis into STEM so they can go to the moon.

Most men were driven knowing there would be a virgin tween or lola ready for them once she hits 13/14.

Sadly, that doesn't happen today. Men get nothing in the late teens or early 20's unless you are chad/chadlite or tall upper tier normie. This continues into your 30's and people wonder why we're seeing a generation of demotivated men.

In the old days (middle ages, etc) it was pretty common for people to be betrothed in their early teens.

Romeo and Juliet were supposedly something like 15 and 13 respectively.

Don't believe the hype about "oh you're supposed to be 40 with a bachelor's degree when you marry" that's not natural, that's western culture and probably the reason there's so many people with aspergers and all kinds of weird mental problems.

Also having only-children (1 child per couple) also causes mental problems, I have no proof of this, but I never met an only child that wasn't a trainwreck.

The natural way is girls getting pregnant at 15 and staying pregnant till around 25, producing 6-8 children. This is the healthiest way.

In the old days (middle ages, etc) it was pretty common for people to be betrothed in their early teens.

Romeo and Juliet were supposedly something like 15 and 13 respectively.

Don't believe the hype about "oh you're supposed to be 40 with a bachelor's degree when you marry" that's not natural, that's western culture and probably the reason there's so many people with aspergers and all kinds of weird mental problems.

Also having only-children (1 child per couple) also causes mental problems, I have no proof of this, but I never met an only child that wasn't a trainwreck.

The natural way is girls getting pregnant at 15 and staying pregnant till around 25, producing 6-8 children. This is the healthiest way.
I bet long ago, autism really was less common because I think older parents causes autism

I bet this marriage was way happier than any marriage involving a non virgin woman

4 years, and be perfect. Maybe even earlier

Just because they got married when she was 9 doesn’t mean he started banging her right away. He probably only consummated the marriage when she reached menarche. I imagine it was a similar thing to Mohammed. People keep bringing up his marriage to a kid when he probably didn’t have sex with her until she was of age.

Just because they got married when she was 9 doesn’t mean he started banging her right away. He probably only consummated the marriage when she reached menarche. I imagine it was a similar thing to Mohammed. People keep bringing up his marriage to a kid when he probably didn’t have sex with her until she was of age.
exactly

Oh yeah good times :feelscry:

imagine this marriage happened today. charlie would be killed

I wouldn't marry a 9 year old, but i would atleast date one, or more accurately, try to.
I feel like a 9 year old would be too childish for me, someone who is 19
I think you could enjoy her company even if you held off from discussing certain topics or doing certain things.

I would say marrying prepubescent females is a bad idea and not common in any society.
Being married before they can get pregnant sounds like a good idea since then they won't get pregnant having random sex with a non-husband.

9 is too young, you have to wait years before you can even fuck them.
Only if current AOC laws are intact.

What's the point of that? Marrying a 9 year old is like getting firendzoned for five years until she has wide hips and tits.
Being friendzoned is mostly frustrating when your female friend is fucking Chad. It's a lot more tolerable if she isn't fucking anybody.

Friendzoning is also frustrating because usually the female friend exploits the male friend and takes more than she gives in return.

A chaste relationship with a virgin female could be fulfilling so long as it's not hugely imbalanced like that.

Women who friendzone their orbiter cucks won't even kiss/cuddle them, obviously you could do that even if you waited to impregnate them.

i wonder how old eunice was the first time she had sex with Charlie.
At least as old as Aisha was.

The youngest I'd go for is 12.

11462324795124949.jpg

When did you first realize you were gay?

Correct, the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) restricted himself to mufa'khathat with Aisha until her first baligh.

Aisha

9 is way too low.
Too low for WHAT?

I remember this Hero's story would be posted on 4chan all the time back in the early 2000s
I always felt it was an amazing story and goes against all the backlash that women and the media like to tell. All their evil lies and disgusting views on child/man relationships.

I feel more girls should be married off very early otherwise the alternative is what we are living in with now in America: Girls turn into sluts and whores their whole life and are not ready to "settle down" until they get until their late 30s and 40s. By that time they are all used, up, barren, and useless. And the unfortunate part is that MOST MEN want families and children. The thing is MOST MEN are unable to even get a woman, in today's society, until she is "ready" meaning 40+. By that time she can't conceive naturally and the percentage if won't have a retard baby are in the single digits. Women were not supposed to be just starting to have children at 40. Females being able to carry and give birth since 10yo is BIOLOGICALLY like that for a reason. God. Aalah. Budah. The Universe. Whatever you want to call it there are higher forces out there that WANT young girls to get pregnant and start families ASAP. And having them betrothed to a man at a very early age just helps society as a whole. If a man can be guaranteed to get a virgin bride, given certain requirements, then his potential is limitless and his motivation is unending.

I do want to note though that many of you are stuck on vaginal sex for some reason. Just because they are married and she is 9 is no reason to withhold sex from her loving husband. She is perfectly fit and able to give blowjobs and handjobs from time to time. Likewise, performing oral sex on his beautiful wife should be mandatory given how voluptuous and pristine her pussy would be at that time. Many couples, even in modern times, go through a period where they will go without vaginal penetration for fear of pregnancy or other reasons (UTIs) yet will still keep it spicy in the bedroom to further strengthen their love.

I think you could enjoy her company even if you held off from discussing certain topics or doing certain things.
yes. Having a 9 year old girl to talk to and spend time with would be better than being alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back