Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I Read an Article that Denying Prisoners Sex with Their Spouses was "Abuse"

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

>"No one owes you shit incel"

>"Sex is not a right, stop being entitled!"

We've all heard this a million times, but I remember a very Liberal paper (I believe the Guardian) wrote a column on how denying prisoners sex with their spouses was "abuse"... as if it was a human NEED. I wish I could find the article

It came after someone filmed prisoners during prison visits and some prisonChad kissed their partner and the guards got all mad. It became a breakthrough moment where "love" shined through severe repression... I guess murderers and rapists deserve more rights than incels.

its called a conjugal visits

>"No one owes you shit incel"

>"Sex is not a right, stop being entitled!"

We've all heard this a million times, but I remember a very Liberal paper (I believe the Guardian) wrote a column on how denying prisoners sex with their spouses was "abuse"... as if it was a human NEED. I wish I could find the article

It came after someone filmed prisoners during prison visits and some prisonChad kissed their partner and the guards got all mad. It became a breakthrough moment where "love" shined through severe repression... I guess murderers and rapists deserve more rights than incels.
Hey man read my private message to you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back