Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Read a nightmarish story of an incel hearing moan noises coming from rooms all around his room in his college dorm while trying to sleep.

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Banned
-
Man, that story was pure nightmare fuel for me, and apparently it happened just last night. And the commenters were all saying that they also had similar experiences happen several times while living in student housing. Im just sitting there thinking thank god I didnt go to dorm while in college or else I might not even be alive today, cuz thats some serious suicide fuel right there. I actually decided not to mess with student housing specifically because of that reason, I knew that would happen! Thank god I made the decision to drive an hour to and from college for 4 years straight. Imagine being a lonely incel, and trying to fall asleep because you got an important exam tomorrow and you are woken up by fucking cunts all around you moaning as chad plows them for hours on end, then you fail that exam and have to repeat the class and lose your GPA. And everyone else is having a good time and you arent because you just arent good enough for the girls and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. I would absolutely 100% have jumped out the window if that happened, because ive got a history with self harming and self hatred, that would be the breaking point for sure, I would have smashed my head open with a bat if that happened. The person who wrote the story said he just jerked to it and came after a few minutes, I gotta hand it to him, how did he not kill himself? Just imagine, that only a FEW INCHES of thin wooden dry wall is all that was separating Stacy's bed from his, and chad was literally plowing her right next to him, but he just cant see them. AND HE CANT HAVE ANY. He can only sit there in his bed, alone, and cry about it. Damn...

And in health class they would tell us "university is where people are most likely to commit suicide, so if you have any problems please come tell us" NOW I FUCKING KNOW WHY THE SUICIDES ARE SO HIGH, look at how they make you live. They put you in a torture chamber with walls as thin as paper and they deliberately make it that way to drive losers insane! Then they wonder why they have shootings and suicides? I would have been driven insane immediately, fuck that! No wonder ER snapped, he lived in student housing and said he even heard his own sister doing it, I feel so sorry for the guy that he even managed to hang on all the way until age 23 despite being autistic and an aspie! Yup, fuck college (at least college in the west), its literally a scam anyway, id say either commute, or avoid it altogether, im glad I graduated from there as of last year and got the hell out. Its designed to indoctrinate the next generation through forced leftist acceptance ideology and drive people to suicide through rubbing things they cannot have in their faces constantly. If this is all true and its happening at every college campus, then yes absolutely there will be more ERs. Its only a matter of time before the next one snaps.

Last edited:
I read every single word

I didn’t go to college, fuck Obama

would've fucking roped the night after that
that kind of shit is just too much to bear

When I was in college I heard moans in the dorm every night. There was a roasty living in the room right under me. She fucked every single night and moaned loudly while doing so. Several times I freaked out and shouted: "Shut the fuck up!!!" out the window but nobody gave a crap. Often she would fuck at 3 or even 4 to 5 AM in the morning and sleeping was impossible then. It was exactly the nightmare described by OP.

When I was in college I heard moans in the dorm every night. There was a roasty living in the room right under me. She fucked every single night and moaned loudly while doing so. Several times I freaked out and shouted: "Shut the fuck up!!!" out the window but nobody gave a crap.
wow, thank god I decided to commute. This was one of the reasons I opted out of dorm during college. I knew it would happen. I might not even be alive today if I went to dorm.

wow, thank god I decided to commute. This was one of the reasons I opted out of dorm during college. I knew it would happen. I might not even be alive today if I went to dorm.

Good choice...

Just have a hearing disability, bro.

Fuck this is why I begged the nurses to leave the mental hospital. There were a few chads there who I suspect fucked one of the foids there. Probably not cuz they do checks and stuff on ur rooms, but I bet the chads would fuck them in the shower cuz they dont check in there. I got mogged so hard in there fml.

I have to deal with that because my sister and I share a wall so I can always hear when she has a guy over

I have to deal with that because my sister and I share a wall so I can always hear when she has a guy over
GOD FUCK! How are you still alive or not in jail man? This is normal for people? WOW, im lucky. Me being as irritable as I am, would have just gone straight up scp-096 on them and bust that door down, and beaten them and until they were bloodied, and then thrown them out of the house naked! I dont care if they put me in jail, I would either rope, or go to jail for however long they give me for assault. You must protect your sister!

Last edited:

It is weird that you'd have the same situation as the Hapa Saint of this board, ER. I wonder if this is common thing for all brothers and sisters living together, or if Hapa girls really are more roasted.

It is weird that you'd have the same situation as the Hapa Saint of this board, ER. I wonder if this is common thing for all brothers and sisters living together, or if Hapa girls really are more roasted.
I thank god every day that I dont have a sister. Nope, I have just one younger bro. I think he might be an incel too LOL

Tbh, this is my second year of living in student housing and I haven't heard this yet. I'm guessing that the walls in my dorm are just pretty thick, because I live on the dorm with the highest density of spoiled thots out of my entire campus.

It's like a starving African child at a buffet