Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I rather be an Incel than a cuck and i hope my fellow incels agree with this view

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Let's take a hypothetical situation into an account, in say, 20 years time, where a used up femoid approaches me and makes a proclamation of love towards me saying how it wants to date me and so forth. Now the question stands: would I date it or not? Well, truth be told, I would honestly reject the slut's offer in a heartbeat, without any regrets.

I absolutely refuse to date a femoid who has bounced around many chads cocks in her prime days and after reaching her 40s and above when her looks starts to decline and realises chads dont want her anymore, so she has to try and settle with an average or less than average man, while turning the "relationship" into a dead bedroom, reaping the benefits that betabuxxing gives for her ( not work and spend a mans hard earned money on stupid shit)

A femoid like that will never girlfriend/or wife material. Why do I say such a thing? Simple really, a femoid who has engaged in rampant promiscuity for most of its life will never be able to stay in a stable monogamous relationship in the long run. The bitch will always have an insatiable desire for wanting to get dicked down by various other men. So knowing all that, why would I want to put myself into a position where I settle down with a slut knowing deep down that not only the femoid isn't really into me, but also would cuck me when the time comes? It makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, this "a cuck at least gets laid" argument need to fucking die. Yes, a low T cuck will be able to get laid once or twice a month, depending if he's lucky enough. Just look at /r/deadbedrooms and look at the clear evidence. But honestly, is it worth it to be betabuxxed? Is getting laid once a month worth it knowing that your whore of a partner is fucking other men behind your back? Is getting laid once a month worth it knowing that your getting someone else's sloppy seconds ( or even worse)? Is getting laid once a month worth it knowing that your skank of a partner is only providing you sex because you beg it from it? I think not.

Just because we are Incels that doesn't mean we have to low our standards to a point where we should settle down with a STD riddled bitch with no morals whatsoever. Just fuck that. Call me a fakecel or a volcel if you want, but Id rather be an Incel for the rest of my life than date some disgusting, used up femoid.

yeah I agree.

Also free @nausea

whatd he actually get banned for tho?
He got 100% banned by warnings, which is easy to do if you're not careful.
In other news @Nautica1983 quit the site permanently due to one of the mods being gigachad.

In other news @Nautica1983 quit the site permanently due to one of the mods being gigachad.
which mod is gigachad?

it's over for this site :(

which mod is gigachad?
@knajjd is accused of being attractive by the forum, he quit in response to that referring to it as "the last straw".
it's over for this site :(
@itsOVER for this site
Tenor

Just because we are Incels that doesn't mean we have to low our standards to a point where we should settle down with a STD riddled bitch with no morals whatsoever.
STD's are the best lifefuel tbh.
Thinking about all the sluts who suffer for their whoring is simply the best cope.

@knajjd is accused of being attractive by the forum, he quit in response to that referring to it as "the last straw".

@itsOVER for this site
View attachment 28765
o fucking lol, yea knajid is good looking in the face but that kid is extremelt short af, its fucking over for him
STD's are the best lifefuel tbh.
Thinking about all the sluts who suffer for their whoring is simply the best cope.
serves them right for being degenerate

o fucking lol, yea knajid is good looking in the face but that kid is extremelt short af, its fucking over for him
As a manlet I know his pain, though most people still think face matters more than height.

After the blackpill, I don't think it's possible to be a cuck. You would first have to be able to become friends with foids

As a manlet I know his pain, though most people still think face matters more than height.
tbh face matters most of the time. But for him, even tho he has good face he is way too short so its over,

tbh face matters most of the time. But for him, even tho he has good face he is way too short so its over,
If I had the most beautiful face on this planet I'd still be incel due to how much foids obsess over height.

betta incel than cuck