Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I raped my brain rot in the ass (in video game) by doing math

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I fucked up the math exam due to brain rot and I regret it. :fuk:

Now I've caught up the the current course materials and I feel like I'm about to ejaculate my sperm at a higher plane of existence. :feelsohh::feelsahh:

I wanna coom in math-chan's ass :feelsohh::feelsEhh::shhh: (in video game)

Sadly. Maths was fun in my formative years, but a number of external factors made it so that I stopped caring about it - I also lacked the motivation to study for it.
It's just another cope really, chang and changlites are fucking HTBs while I rot by myself doing math, you didn't miss out on anything

Our situation is already dire, so it is best to dedicate oneself to higher studies and immerse yourself in things above the hedonistic plane - I'm sure @Intellau_Celistic would agree.
I suppose so. What types of intellectual endeavors does @Intellau_Celistic pursue? I know he's mentioned something about circuits before.

You'd have to ask him, as I know very little about most people here. If I recall, he has been learning new languages.
I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE MORTAL and i would like to not move there

how the fuck, your area is completely overran by.. howyoucallthem.. Niggeras! Right! Niggeras!

Math is tough man. When I took trig I struggled the whole time but pre calc was ok. I didn’t even take calc yet but I’ll take it next semester. Math is really tough

image.png

:feelshaha: :lul:
That is right, you live in the underground bunker

Math is tough man. When I took trig I struggled the whole time but pre calc was ok. I didn’t even take calc yet but I’ll take it next semester. Math is really tough
Good luck my nigga

BAYES THEOREMS ME

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back