Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I quit

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
most of you probably have no clue who i am so i wont bother making it too detailed.

anyways the reason why im quitting is because too much 2024cels and everyone in here, rather than planning a revolution, is full of low iq nihilistic retards that are jerking each other off with racial division and baiting posts by probably edgy teenagers that do not know what true suffering is.

every single time we come up with a plan to overthrow the status quo, alot of replies are full of pessimistic crap or insults by nerds that think ItS the BlAckPill THeOrUY tHaT we Cant Do anyTHing to chAnge soYciety or THis iS cRiNGe AnD auTiStIc or something along the lines of that.

well guess what. you wanna know whats "cringe"? LIVING THE MOST OPPRESSIVE LIFE EVER, WITH CLEAR OPPRESSORS, AND NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT

just more excuses to be lazy and stay miserable with the status quo. im thinking of starting a splinter movement that is more revolution centered. maybe. not sure but I for sure am the most angry incel here that hates the idea of backing down and remaining subservient to the status quo. i dont care if im called naive, I want to try rather than do nothing

bye and queue the dnr posts

most of you probably have no clue who i am so i wont bother making it too detailed.

anyways the reason why im quitting is because too much 2024cels and everyone in here, rather than planning a revolution, is full of low iq nihilistic retards that are jerking each other off with racial division and baiting posts by probably edgy teenagers that do not know what true suffering is.

every single time we come up with a plan to overthrow the status quo, alot of replies are full of pessimistic crap or insults by nerds that think ItS the BlAckPill THeOrUY tHaT we Cant Do anyTHing to chAnge soYciety or THis iS cRiNGe AnD auTiStIc or something along the lines of that.

well guess what. you wanna know whats "cringe"? LIVING THE MOST OPPRESSIVE LIFE EVER, WITH CLEAR OPPRESSORS, AND NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT

just more excuses to be lazy and stay miserable with the status quo. im thinking of starting a splinter movement that is more revolution centered. maybe. not sure but I for sure am the most angry incel here that hates the idea of backing down and remaining subservient to the status quo. i dont care if im called naive, I want to try rather than do nothing

bye and queue the dnr posts
its over

See you tomorrow.

Racism doesn't divide us. Racism is based. Racism is love.

bro u really cant do nothing its just the blackpill. Spongebozz will post in this thread tomorrow with your last seen moment

not having a girlfriend is not something we can do anything about lad

genes come in packages, it's predictable that this forum is going to be full of 20 iq retards. But also lol at thinking muh incels can overthrow le foid government or whatever you're thinking. We're just sexless losers.

Last seen In 6 minutes

Go join Darth Aurelius or something idk.

read it. why quit when you can change minds and do other things outside of here. did you get on discord or something with @Stupid Clown @My Name Jeff and plan this?

Last seen 19 minutes ago