Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I quit tinder

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

rotting enthusiast
★★★
Fuck this. Fuck this shit. This is actually ER fuel. I spent an ENTIRE MONTH or more swiping right all the time just to get nothing but a few whores who wont even chat back. And it makes sense because the whole idea of Tinder and all these apps are only intended for the male instinct. So im just sitting here competing against thousands of guys all for used up pussy. And i won't even get on the subscriptions. Because they are an outright scam.

I got 3 matches on tinder. I think 2 of them are bots. Either way they never reply back after my first message and it's been several months

I got Tinder premium from Revolute subscription but it's pointless for me to use it. I'll give it a go in SEA I guess.

I only use Tinder to Chadfish, waste whores time and make them drive 1 hour to go on fake dates.

Tinder for incels is futile and Suifuel

I only use Tinder to Chadfish, waste whores time and make them drive 1 hour to go on fake dates.
How the fuck do you NOT ragefuel at this? I could not 'Chadfish' personally, it would be way too SUIFUEL for me.
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

Last edited:
I dont know how brocels put themselves tro this. If yall here thinking ur ugly autistic etc why even bother go to tinder where the bigest wh0res are there? Mogs me

How the fuck do you NOT ragefuel at this? I could not 'Chadfish' personally, it would be way too SUIFUEL for me.
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF
The ragefuel is only initially. Then you just develop contempt for these dumb whores and find hundreds of ways of messing with their own self-worth.

For example chad love bombing her then when she arrives at the date send her a text like: "Sorry just realized you are heavier than I am comfortable with. It is best we go separate ways." Competely wrecks them.

My first like was from a tranny.

over before it began. if foids wanted you, you wouldn't need premium
I got it for free JFL, its part of Revolute premium subscription.

I can't meet foids other than tinder because I don't have any options anymore it's fucking bullshit