Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I quit the gym today

Alexander400

Alexander400

I feel things you wouldn't believe
★★★★★
For a while i have been working out and trying to better myself but i also admit i have been also going because there is a lot of foids my age. Its on my campus so i thought i had a chance of something happening but in reality most of the time they come with their friends making them really hard to approach or they come with their boyfriends. I learned today that even if a girl is alone she most certantly have a boyfriend as well.

Today the first thing i am greeted with was a fat nigger that looked like the kid with the glasses from rugrats and his white gf. They hugged in front of me and by the way the dude talked he must have been at least bisexual. Then what really set me off was the sight of one of the girls i have had my eye on for a few days with what looked to be her bf. I dont know why but that really hit me and i left instantly after that. Just the sight of a girl i thought i had the chance with holding hands with someone else just broke me.

This is one of the main reasons why for most of my life i have neet because i just cant take those kind of scenes.

juzt smoke a fatazz joint before training, it putz me in the mindzet for gymcelling :smonk:

juzt smoke a fatazz joint before training, it putz me in the mindzet for gymcelling :smonk:
I have never had or wanna try drugs, after my online friend OD from it . It doesn't seem like something i wanna mess around with but honestly prob will later on in life as vidya wont hit the spot anymore

For a while i have been working out and trying to better myself but i also admit i have been also going because there is a lot of foids my age. Its on my campus so i thought i had a chance of something happening but in reality most of the time they come with their friends making them really hard to approach or they come with their boyfriends. I learned today that even if a girl is alone she most certantly have a boyfriend as well.

Today the first thing i am greeted with was a fat nigger that looked like the kid with the glasses from rugrats and his white gf. They hugged in front of me and by the way the dude talked he must have been at least bisexual. Then what really set me off was the sight of one of the girls i have had my eye on for a few days with what looked to be her bf. I dont know why but that really hit me and i left instantly after that. Just the sight of a girl i thought i had the chance with holding hands with someone else just broke me.

This is one of the main reasons why for most of my life i have neet because i just cant take those kind of scenes.
Stop paying attention to other people and focus on your own goal and mission to get dem gainzz. I wanna continue gymcelling, but i have barely any time now.

I learned today that even if a girl is alone she most certantly have a boyfriend as well.
How old are you that you only learned this today?

You really shouldn't be doing weight lifting if you are 15 or so, it stunts your growth when it comes to height.

1. You were going to the gym for the wrong reasons.

2. You don't need to go to the gym if you are purusing health for the right reasons (your own physical fitness). Just buy a weight set and do some cardio. There's no need to pack on pounds and pounds of muscle in the modern era. It wouldn't magically get you laid, your height and your face matter 10 times more than your muscle mass.

Last edited:
Bro, does actually smoking weed before going to the gym make the session better? I am legit curious. I always read that weed before gym is a bad idea. I am legit c[UWSL]urious[/UWSL]

You really shouldn't be doing weight lifting if you are 15 or so, it stunts your growth when it comes to height.
Pure BS. The earlier you start gym celling, the better. If only i started going to gymcel at 15, maybe i'd still be an incel but at least have a better and healthy body.

Based as fuck dude. Gym is so cucked. My dad has permanent back pain from being a monster in the gym when he was young. @HiddenUzer fucked up his face from roid acne. It’s just not worth it. Especially when all foids like is dyel prettyboy chads

Gymmaxing is cope if you already have a good frame

How old are you that you only learned this today?

1. You were going to the gym for the wrong reasons.

2. You don't need to go to the gym if you are purusing health for the right reasons (your own physical fitness). Just buy a weight set and do some cardio. There's no need to pack on pounds and pounds of muscle in the modern era. It would magically get you laid, your height and your face matter 10 times more than your muscle mass.
I know how this thread sounds but understand that i have been a shut in for most of my life and only fairly recently i have been going out more and putting myself out there. I am 24 btw

I also understand what you are trying to say but i am at least mostly going to the gym for fitness reasons. I actually had a gym at home with my weights and stuff but i decided to start attending a gym in person because i wanted to go out more because the isolation is getting to me. Trust me, i am very aware that its just face and height but would you rather be weak fat fuck or someone that could beat up a bunch of zoomers making fun of you when you are walking around. Its about self esteem as well, it just helps me with my confidence knowing i am strong.

Based as fuck dude. Gym is so cucked. My dad has permanent back pain from being a monster in the gym when he was young. @HiddenUzer fucked up his face from roid acne. It’s just not worth it. Especially when all foids like is dyel prettyboy chads
Its always better to be a ripped incel than an unfit incel, also, gymcelling for the sole purpose for getting toilets is pathetic

:feelsrope:

Its always better to be a ripped incel than an unfit incel, also, gymcelling for the sole purpose for getting toilets is pathetic
keep going to gym at least you dont get bullied

I have a treadmill in the basement but I think it's not worth breathing in the radon so I don't use it.

I have never had or wanna try drugs, after my online friend OD from it . It doesn't seem like something i wanna mess around with but honestly prob will later on in life as vidya wont hit the spot anymore
You should try smoking weed. It's basically harmless, and it's an excellent cope.

You should try smoking weed. It's basically harmless, and it's an excellent cope.
Someday when it gets too bad but wouldnt it get you addicted to smoking or something? How about your lungs or brain

I know how this thread sounds but understand that i have been a shut in for most of my life and only fairly recently i have been going out more and putting myself out there. I am 24 btw
I know but come on dude, I'm in your age group and I've spent pretty much all of my time inside of my house (excluding my years of schooling). I've never even been to a party, and yet I still understood that every single woman is still "taken" in a sense because they always have guys lined up (I knew that from since I was 15 or so). Just listening to girls conversations you can tell.

Maybe you went to an all boys school or something, that's the only way this would make sense. Or you really just avoided people even at school.

but would you rather be weak fat fuck or someone that could beat up a bunch of zoomers making fun of you when you are walking around.
I would rather be wealthy enough that I don't have to spend my time around "a bunch of zoomers".

Your priorities are off, it seems like you are trying to make up for what you lost during childhood. Highschool is over. There is no revenge awaiting you in the future in which you "get back at Chad".

You beat up a bunch of randos for "making fun of you" and you get put in jail, I guess you won huh? :feelskek:.

Your priorities should be your finances so that you can carve out a comfy peace of this reality for yourself and not even have to deal with these types.

If your finances are already in order like this then you really need to change your mindset.

Its about self esteem as well, it just helps me with my confidence knowing i am strong.
TBH I can't relate, I don't really care about shit like that. All I want is to create a life for myself where I can have virtually all of my needs and wants met. That requires money, not "confidence", not "self esteem".

I don't care what anyone thinks about me and I don't care about intimidating anyone.

One day I will focus on fitness, but it has nothing to do with confidence, it has to do with being healthy enough to enjoy the wealth I have.

how the fuck do you train while high? i cant even get out of bad

Pure BS. The earlier you start gym celling, the better. If only i started going to gymcel at 15, maybe i'd still be an incel but at least have a better and healthy body.
Heavy weight lifting does affect your growth. If a child had a reasonable and planned out training regiment it wouldn't happen, but how many children do you know do that, especially in this era where all you see online are roided out freaks overlifting and doing "one set" strainfests.

listen man. never go to mixed gender/commercial gyms. never.

never stop lifting weights stop being faggot

I know but come on dude, I'm in your age group and I've spent pretty much all of my time inside of my house (excluding my years of schooling). I've never even been to a party, and yet I still understood that every single woman is still "taken" in a sense because they always have guys lined up (I knew that from since I was 15 or so). Just listening to girls conversations you can tell.

Maybe you went to an all boys school or something, that's the only way this would make sense. Or you really just avoided people even at school.

I would rather be wealthy enough that I don't have to spend my time around "a bunch of zoomers".

Your priorities are off, it seems like you are trying to make up for what you lost during childhood. Highschool is over. There is no revenge awaiting you in the future in which you "get back at Chad".

You beat up a bunch of randos for "making fun of you" and you get put in jail, I guess you won huh? :feelskek:.

Your priorities should be your finances so that you can carve out a comfy peace of this reality for yourself and not even have to deal with these types.

If your finances are already in order like this then you really need to change your mindset.

TBH I can't relate, I don't really care about shit like that. All I want is to create a life for myself where I can have virtually all of my needs and wants met. That requires money, not "confidence", not "self esteem".

I don't care what anyone thinks about me and I don't care about intimidating anyone.

One day I will focus on fitness, but it has nothing to do with confidence, it has to do with being healthy enough to enjoy the wealth I have.
I dont understand why you are being so hostile towards me but if you want answers i will give them to you.

1. I knew all of that going in my friend, of course i know almost every girl even if she looks alone could have 10 guys in her dms. I know that but the reason i went is just because of the isonlation getting to me and i just wanted to try. Even tho it was a small chance of success i was still doing something other than rotting away. The reason why i quit is because this has been building up from months of experiences and it just has reached its limits which made it clear to me that there was nothing for me in terms of relationships at the gym. I also wanted to leave because even if i just solely focused on lifting i still would see couples and other things i dont wanna look at.

2. I am not trying to make up for anything, i am just saying getting fit will stop people from fucking with you no? Again, do you wanna be a weakcel that gets pushed around even in adulthood or ogremax?

3. I dont care if you cant relate or not

I dont understand why you are being so hostile towards me but if you want answers i will give them to you.

1. I knew all of that going in my friend, of course i know almost every girl even if she looks alone could have 10 guys in her dms. I know that but the reason i went is just because of the isonlation getting to me and i just wanted to try. Even tho it was a small chance of success i was still doing something other than rotting away. The reason why i quit is because this has been building up from months of experiences and it just has reached its limits which made it clear to me that there was nothing for me in terms of relationships at the gym. I also wanted to leave because even if i just solely focused on lifting i still would see couples and other things i dont wanna look at.

2. I am not trying to make up for anything, i am just saying getting fit will stop people from fucking with you no? Again, do you wanna be a weakcel that gets pushed around even in adulthood or ogremax?

hez soyish as fuck, hes one of thoze autizt who spergz on 30 min bLackPiLLeD VIdeoZ :feelshaha:

been homegymaxxing 16 months now. never set foot in those mogfactories

Someday when it gets too bad but wouldnt it get you addicted to smoking or something? How about your lungs or brain
It's not remotely as bad for your lungs as cooking food, or working construction. A few smokes won't harm you. They sell edible weed, which is completely harmless. Your brain, it will loosen you up, and elevate a lot of your mental pain. It will make you cool.

Seems like you are trying to make up for something because you sound like a kid that's worrying about being bullied, when that shit doesn't really happen in "the adult world". You need to be worried about dying during a physical altercation as an adult, not something as childish as being "pushed around".

A better question is why do you live and operate within such dangerous environments that you would even get physically challenged like this.

It just seems to me like you are childishly dreaming up scenarios where you get into a fight and you finally get to "beat someone" and take out that pent up aggression you have, but that just doesn't happen in real life, that shit is all in your head. If a guy comes up to rob you at knife point or gun point your muscles don't mean shit, you're better off blinding the assailant with something and then running off.

There are no bullies just randomly walking around trying to "push guys around" in the adult world, this shit just doesn't happen IRL.

I have never even gotten into a fight or randomly taunted by guys around me.

Please tell me how this shit happens if you are focused on what you went outside for and go about your business?

It really just sounds like you go out looking for trouble, hoping you get a chance to fight.

Noted.

And I think it's all about genetics (I mean, when it comes to the size of your bones).

been homegymaxxing 16 months now. never set foot in those mogfactories
I would never purposely place myself in a building full of chads, and whore. I don't get why people pay a monthly put themselves through that.

I would never purposely place myself in a building full of chads, and whore. I don't get why people pay a monthly put themselves through that.
ive been thinking of going to a cheap one to socialmaxx with based gymcels but my home setup is so comfy:feelsohh:

Seems like you are trying to make up for something because you sound like a kid that's worrying about being bullied, when that shit doesn't really happen in "the adult world". You need to be worried about dying during a physical altercation as an adult, not something as childish as being "pushed around".

A better question is why do you live and operate within such dangerous environments that you would even get physically challenged like this.

It just seems to me like you are childishly dreaming up scenarios where you get into a fight and you finally get to "beat someone" and take out that pent up aggression you have, but that just doesn't happen in real life, that shit is all in your head. If a guy comes up to rob you at knife point or gun point your muscles don't mean shit, you're better off blinding the assailant with something and then running off.

There are no bullies just randomly walking around trying to "push guys around" in the adult world, this shit just doesn't happen IRL.

Please tell me how this shit happens if you are focused on what you went outside for and go about your business?

It really just sounds like you go out looking for trouble, hoping you get a chance to fight.

Noted.
You

Noted.
You obviously don't live in an area with a lot of crime. You don't need to go looking for a fight in those places.

You

You obviously don't live in an area with a lot of crime. You don't need to go looking for a fight in those places.
Lets see what he does when a couple of niggers push him to a corner

Just the sight of a girl i thought i had the chance with holding hands with someone else just broke me.
I'm sorry man, that really sucks. Has happened to me too a few times. I always feel so stupid for thinking I had a chance. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Yes, which is exactly my point that when I said @Alexander400 doesn't have his priorities in order. He should stay at home, minimize his interaction with criminals, and focus on wealthmaxxing so that he can move out of that shitty neighborhood.

Lets see what he does when a couple of niggers push him to a corner
1. Never gonna happen because I live in a safe area.

2. You are watching too many movies, you won't be able to do shit either even with your muscle mass. I think you believe that all the "bad guys" take turns charging you and getting beat up like in the movies lol.

If you get jumped by a bunch of guys it doesn't matter how strong you are, you're fucked.

You sound exactly like the type of guy to get himself killed by thinking his muscles will help him in modern times. Most criminals have guns these days, they'll probably jump you for fun, but if you resist it won't be a physical fight, they'll hold you at gun point.

BLKPillPres wouldn't last a second in a real fight
A "real fight" doesn't involve "fists" or "rules". If I actually got caught up in a fight I wouldn't fight fair. Winning a fight doesn't require extremes of strength, it just requires you to fight to win, and not fight to "look cool".

I'm going for the groin, the eyes, etc. Muscles would be useless in fight against someone who is "fighting unfairly".

You guys are watching too many movies.

A "real fight" doesn't involve "fists" or "rules". If I actually got caught up in a fight I wouldn't fight fair. Winning a fight doesn't require extremes of strength, it just requires you to fight to win, and not fight to "look cool".

I'm going for the groin, the eyes, etc. Muscles would be useless in fight against someone who is "fighting unfairly".

You guys are watching too many movies.
Good luck surviving your first fight

Good luck surviving your first fight
1. It likely won't happen.

2. You mean first SERIOUS fight, most boys have already been in multiple fights as a teen, its unavoidable.

When it comes to these things I'm not worried about my safety, I'm worried about going to jail or having to pay a high hospital bill for what I do to the guy. If I can do it and get away with it then I really don't care, but these things never end like that.

Also @Alexander400 people die in fights all the time. One punch and a guy falls and hits his head in a bad way, and now he's dead (or ends up in a coma), and you're fucked. A lot of guys have went to prison off of simple shit like this that happened at a bar.

People like you who are looking for trouble and "hoping something happens" usually find it, but you won't like the real world results.

Last edited:
1. It likely won't happen.

2. You mean first SERIOUS fight, most boys have already been in multiple fights as a teen, its unavoidable.

When it comes to these things I'm not worried about my safety, I'm worried about going to jail or having to pay a high hospital bill for what I do to the guy. If I can do it and get away with it then I really don't care, but these things never end like that.

Also @Alexander400 people die in fights all the time. One punch and a guy falls and hits his head in a bad way, and now he's dead (or ends up in a coma), and you're fucked. A lot of guys have went to prison off of simple shit like this that happened at a bar.

People like you go are looking for trouble and "hoping something happens" usually find it, but you won't like the real world results.
I'm the single most street smart user on this pussy ass site. I never go looking for a fight. I have nothing to prove.

I'm the single most street smart user on this pussy ass site. I never go looking for a fight. I have nothing to prove.
I didn't say that you do, there's a reason why I referred to the other guy using the '@' symbol.