Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I quit my job today

Holy based :feelsahh:

I wish I had the balls to do what you did brocel. It reminds me of that scene from Wanted kek :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Im usually very polite even when people insult me but then after some time i just lose patience and go insane.

In school i got sometimes even got into fights like that, and i also had a lot of conflicts with teachERs. Im just very quiet and polite, but some moment my patience just run out, if i see that something is not right and i start shoutinf loudly and sometimes even get into fights.

@DarkStar
@Ron.Belgrade
@VideoGameCoper
@NeverEvenBegan
@Sloth.Belgrade
@Grodd
:feelsahh:

Moggs me for having a car and driver's license.

Also, that place seems to be very remote, I would scared to be there.

Im usually very polite even when people insult me but then after some time i just lose patience and go insane.

In school i got sometimes even got into fights like that, and i also had a lot of conflicts with teachERs. Im just very quiet and polite, but some moment my patience just run out, if i see that something is not right and i start shoutinf loudly and sometimes even get into fights.
I wish I had gotten in a fight back in school at least once. I have so much anger I would probably lose control though jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I need to work on standing up for myself, it's my biggest weakness.

:feelsahh:

Moggs me for having a car and driver's license.

Also, that place seems to be very remote, I would scared to be there.
It's very peaceful. I believe there's an urban legend that surrounds the place in which I guess a giant bird used to live at the top of the mountain. I'll link an article about it if interested. It's a beautiful place :feelscomfy:

It's very peaceful. I believe there's an urban legend that surrounds the place in which I guess a giant bird used to live at the top of the mountain. I'll link an article about it if interested. It's a beautiful place :feelscomfy:

It is definitely beautiful, but it looks like the type of place where packs of coyotes roam. Snakes and scorpions, too :feelsUgh:

It is definitely beautiful, but it looks like the type of place where packs of coyotes roam. Snakes and scorpions, too :feelsUgh:
kek very true. There's mountain lions as well so it's always kind of suspect. I have yet to see a roadrunner though :feelshehe: probably running away from the coyote kek
Wile E Coyote Scare GIF by Looney Tunes

mountain lions
Pumas/mountain lions are moggers, they get more human pussy and ugly men

It feels dystopian if there is no purpose for it. I was just doing it to please my boomer parents.
nah, live and die for thyself, only way for us, we cannot be fed on by others like carcasses.

nah, live and die for thyself, only way for us, we cannot be fed on by others like carcasses.
I'm honestly gonna beg them for my job back if I can. I don't like being alone with my thoughts. Better to distract myself by doing menial tasks then by laying in bed at night in the dark.

I'm honestly gonna beg them for my job back if I can. I don't like being alone with my thoughts. Better to distract myself by doing menial tasks then by laying in bed at night in the dark.
thats not going to work for me tbh, i already tried that and done that, you are only gonna make it worse since youll be doing god awful meaningless tasks repetitively while you simultaneously think about shit over and over day in and day out.

We need to make a stickey thread about how to neet and get benefits, bro cels need to help each other.

Me exactly