Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I quit my job after finding out everyone there hated me.

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I got a difficult and gruelling office job with long hours at the beginning of the year. It was hard work but it beat LDARing day in and day out. I worked my ass off at that job, I thought I was really good at it too.

Then last week, one of me colleagues at that job pulled me aside and told me how people there actually talk shit behind my back a lot and basically everyone there hates me and think I'm the worst. He wanted to tell me because it was painful for him to keep seeing me act like I don't know what's going on. He's a nice guy for telling me tbh because I thought I was getting along with people for the first time in my life.

Turns out society is just fake, work culture is the absolute worst. I sent in my notice on monday, I'll have to go back to being NEET.

Condolences brocel.

Keep in mind that guy could also habe been just a manipulative asshole tricking you.

Keep in mind that guy could also habe been just a manipulative asshole tricking you.
He might have but he had nothing to gain. And it makes a lot of sense based on how the others interacted with me.

Absolutely fucking brutal.

That's all the treatment we can expect to get. We have to endure a very different world from normalfags.

I got a difficult and gruelling office job with long hours at the beginning of the year. It was hard work but it beat LDARing day in and day out. I worked my ass off at that job, I thought I was really good at it too.

Then last week, one of me colleagues at that job pulled me aside and told me how people there actually talk shit behind my back a lot and basically everyone there hates me and think I'm the worst. He wanted to tell me because it was painful for him to keep seeing me act like I don't know what's going on. He's a nice guy for telling me tbh because I thought I was getting along with people for the first time in my life.

Turns out society is just fake, work culture is the absolute worst. I sent in my notice on monday, I'll have to go back to being NEET.
You probably were good at actually doing your job. Problem is that today's work environment is no different than a social environment, as in if you don't fit in, you get booted out. Your coworker is a dick for telling you that information, and is only telling you that so that you would quit. Constant scenarios like these are the reason I refuse to ever work a job again.

What did you do at the office if you don't mind? IT? No need to be too especific

I get why you quit
But what will prevent this from happening at your new workplace?

Should've kept working untill u got fired

That's why they are called normalscum.

Why do wageslaves start drama at the plantation?

If u can get NEETbuxx you should quit your job tbh, no point in mingling with normfags if u dont have to

The only true way to appreciate the NEET lifestyle is to see its alternative head-on. Welcome back to the true rebels against clown world.

You have to treat the office workplace with a ruthless Machiavellianism. Everybody is out to cover their own asses and advance their own careers, and they will throw you under the train to get ahead. They may form alliances and outright lie together to HR to get you fired (that kind of thing does happen). Employing the Machiavellian philosophy in the workplace the only real way to survive the office politics. Remember: There are no friends at work, there are only potential allies and useful co-workers. You should learn the game very well, but you don't have to participate in it and play. You just need to be able to defend against it.

Due to coronavirus I was able to get a 100% remote job. Aside from using my labor to make the Jews rich, it's been alright. Working remotely is perfect for incels (as long as you can pass the new Zoom interview process that seems designed to filter out non-normies). I no longer have to be constantly pretending to be a normie and do the small talk and laugh at their stupid woke jokes or listen to them complain about Trump or make up excuses for why I didn't do anything on the weekends. Plus if I get all my work done by 1 o'clock I get to just fuck around most of the day.

Recommended.

Did he explain why your colleagues dislike you?

Can relate too much

You have to treat the office workplace with a ruthless Machiavellianism. Everybody is out to cover their own asses and advance their own careers, and they will throw you under the train to get ahead. They may form alliances and outright lie together to HR to get you fired (that kind of thing does happen). Employing the Machiavellian philosophy in the workplace the only real way to survive the office politics. Remember: There are no friends at work, there are only potential allies and useful co-workers. You should learn the game very well, but you don't have to participate in it and play. You just need to be able to defend against it.
Good advice. Also works well in real life relationships as well.

Sorry bro, that is brutal.

this is the way you have to act in order to survive pretty much any job, but especially office jobs with lots of women around. Due to the failo effect of being ugly and/or short it's always going to be harder for incels to survive, which is why I suggest trying to save as much as you can from wageslaving and investing what you can.

Everyone talks shit about everyone at work. You're not there to make friends anyway

That’s just pretty normal considering you weren’t jestering for the normies , most people hate me too for whatever reason

Incel trait: coworkers generally dislike you

Sounds like hell

So this type of thing is what awaits me? I should start preparing in advance this is too much for my autistic shut in brain.

You'd be good-looking, then no matter how you did your work, people would praise you.

Not surprised

Absolutely brutal story and I could see this happening to me as well so I feel your pain bro

I can relate ngl.
I keep telling myself the best years are behind me, when I was not a wagslave.

Ppl with fake smile or not giving a shit about you at all ... Plus when you give a shit, you realize you have nothing in common and they don't even pull the effort to keep the conversation going. Shit tier life ngl

Did you find a new job OP ? It's getting harder and harder to find opportunities, especially since the covid meme.

walk out that bitch unless they paying minimum 30 an hr

At least you got employed, I'm 18 and still living in my parents' basement.

This guy ^ can be right. You worked too hard which is the reason why some other coworkers hate you because they're themselves not motivated to be hard workers like you are. This guy who told you about people probably has secretly wanted you to feel like shit so you can quit then he will become 1#, not #2. These other coworkers might have a very positive to say about you because you work hard and they are impressed.

Just saying. There always another side of the story. Be careful what people are saying even if they're sound so true. Not everyone is your true friend, even the closest one, based on my life experience.

Sounds like hell

So this type of thing is what awaits me? I should start preparing in advance this is too much for my autistic shut in brain.
Not necessarily. You should be prepared regardless. Better cynical than naive.

That's all the treatment we can expect to get. We have to endure a very different world from normalfags.
Humans should die. That's the quick answer to our problems. We deserve to rule the world