Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Punked An Illegal Henpeck On The Job Tonight Without Even Trying

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Stupid ass, third world motherfuck disrespected me as soon as he walked into the building because I don't speak spanish, despite his three daughters, most likely all anchor babies, understanding me just fine. Demanded that my boss get someone who understood him but did it so rudely that my boss took his time finding someone else because fuck him. Decided to respond by wearing a mask I know for a fact would offend and make uneasy, prompting him and wifey to become visibly nervous (I specifically selected a number of masks meant to offend/irritate/make nervous the very people who would demand you wear them during the pandemic because if it was gonna be uncomfortable for me, it was gonna be uncomfortable for you). The rest of the staff decided to join in on it since they didn't like the way he talked to my boss, so they went out of their way to make him feel unwelcome and uncomfortable, leading to his wife and daughters getting mad at him and openly telling him off in front of everyone. Eventually, he realized that he bit off more than he could chew, apologized to the coworker who did help him, apparently begged him to tell me that it was nothing personal, tipped us all ten dollars a piece, feebly said "sorry" to me looking like he wanted to cry, and got the hell out of there, with customers who were following things openly laughing at him as he left because his wife would not stop bitching him out. I wish I could have caught that shit on camera, going from tough guy to faggot in roughly thirty minutes.

Just for the fun of it, I wanted to point out how his wife was probably five feet tall but weighed about 250 lbs and literally had a face like an orangutan, and his daughters, who I'm guessing were in high school, were dressed like future welfare whores, picked their noses, and had body odor. Pretty sure there's some jokes in that, so knock yourselves out...

You would be frustrated too if you had an orangutan wife and whore daughters :feelshaha: