Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I promise that all incelcream posts are brgas about white men fucking non ethnic, black women...

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
I promise this guy has some problem with black guys :feelsugh: i get JBW to small extent for west/south/north europeans but's it's really sad. I know that he maybe just want to 'demoralize' black guys by WMBF posting but it's sad really, it reminds how on 4chan /pol/ or /int/ ( or even internet in general ? ) currycels or especially ricecels post white women with black men or AMWF. Seems that @IncelCream is doing the same ( if he is incel in first place ).

Tho at same time it's interesting to see many here claim victim complex in racial sphere, while he openly brags about white chads fucking ethnics. 'SHHHHHIIEET MAAN JBW IS FUCKING REAL, SHHIIIETT MAAN 5'3 WHITE MUTHAFUCKA WILL FUCK ETHNIC, RICEBUNNIES SHIIIETTT'
:feelskek::feelskek:

@Mecoja
@ReconElement
@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Not really he is just a coping niglet larping as white one time he claims to be irish now he is british he can't even larp right

Not really he is just a coping niglet larping as white one time he claims to be irish now he is british he can't even larp right
saw his photo he is white brunette man ( he was doxxed in 2021 )

But it's still pretty weird I've never seen a white guy this obsessed with sheboons I guess you might be unto something

But it's still pretty weird I've never seen a white guy this obsessed with sheboons I guess you might be unto something
yep i heard theories that some black foid was interested in him but he didn't care, also he is 5'10 white british man with dark hair and from i got he isnt non NT ( tho could be wrong )