Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I probably have children, but i am still incel

Bone Tomahawk

Bone Tomahawk

Rapist misogynist
-
One time in 2015 i was skipping class,which i did frequently,as did others, as it was a shit high school-college where i wasted 4 years doing nothing,and i would often go for a few hours into the forest and just wander around the woods while my parent thinks im at school. Anyway i did this about a hundred times and one time i felt the need to jerk off. And so i did it while standing in front of ant mound and came right on top of it. To this day i wonder if i might have created a new civilization of half human half ants. I hope one day they will rise

You killed a few bugs with your load bro nothing special

60290.jpg

You killed a few bugs with your load bro nothing special
thats what they want u to think. wait till the ant humanoid new world order comes into fruition. you wont be laughing then.

You are not the first...

You are not the first...
I hate these motherfuckers.I think they are the ones who bite me from time to time. when i leave food bits for too long in my room. i also have mice running over me as i sleep on the floor , but i dont mind rodents

You are not the first...
Also when i leave open piss bottles they fly in them and drown. One time i did have a lot of fruit flies when i left an unfinished beer can open for two weeks or so. When i poured that shit in the sink there were more drowned fruit flies than liquid

You need to stick your dick fully into the ant hill to reproduce with them. Simple science, learned it from bill gates.
They might crawl in the dickhole though.But there are pros and cons to everything.Then i can shoot ants out of my dick.

I hate these motherfuckers.I think they are the ones who bite me from time to time. when i leave food bits for too long in my room. i also have mice running over me as i sleep on the floor , but i dont mind rodents
You should try capturing them in glass cups and putting them together.

Had a laugh reading this ngl