Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I probably had my first time with a Foid Doctor?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Foid doctor took my blood and then told me I flinched, so she had to take another blood sample. I sighed and said "fine then". She squeezed my arm between her thighs to make sure I can't flinch again, and drew blood. That was the most sexual experience I have ever had with a Foid.

Am I still a virgin?

Foid doctor took my blood and then told me I flinched, so she had to take another blood sample. I sighed and said "fine then". She squeezed my arm between her thighs and drew blood again. That was the most sexual experience I have ever had with a Foid.

Am I still a virgin?

No youre not. Mods, this guy has made it. :chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Also the site is slow as fuck.....

Last edited:
I'd cum instantly. was she hot

How close to the vaginal area was your hand? Proximitymogs me.

If that was me, I know she would forget I existed seconds after I left, but I think that memory of what happened would stick with me forever.
She had a skirt or pants on?

I'd cum instantly. was she hot
Yeah. From what I remember she was blonde and young for a doctor as well.

How close to the vaginal area was your hand? Proximitymogs me.
I think it was between 4 and 6 inches.

If that was me, I know she would forget I existed seconds after I left, but I think that memory of what happened would stick with me forever.
She had a skirt or pants on?
Well, she was wearing white tight pants, like all doctors. Since you posted that, I have to imagine what it'd be like if she had a short skirt on... Brb need to handwork.

Is this a hUmBlEbRaG??? I'm reporting you fAkEcEl!

Should have grabbed her by the pussy

No youre not. Mods, this guy has made it. :chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

take the double post pill

take the double post pill

Should have grabbed her by the pussy
9912962-3x2-940x627.jpg

Based. I was way to weak and sick at that time to even realize what just happened, haha.

Last edited:
I flinched sometimes back then. No one did that with me :feelsrope:

A foid doctor touched my dick while I was having surgery to help me piss through a tube. I gained consciousness right as it was happening JFL my brain must've been amazed. It was a grandma though so I'm not bragging

Just donate your blood bro

Yeah. From what I remember she was blonde and young for a doctor as well.

Young? You sure she was a doctor doctor, like with an MD or MBBS, or a phlebotomist?

Asking because I've never actually had my blood drawn by a doctor, the doctor always gets someone else to do it.

Did she have nice legs at least?

damn. must have felt rly good?

Op is a chadcel, a truecel would have had his arm crucified to the desk so it would not move.

fuck.
if youre a trucel and a foid physician is examining you then she will most likely diagnose you with Cancer

@GoffSystemQB ban this guy

Young? You sure she was a doctor doctor, like with an MD or MBBS, or a phlebotomist?

Asking because I've never actually had my blood drawn by a doctor, the doctor always gets someone else to do it.

Did she have nice legs at least?
Dude, I didn't study medicine, I cannot tell her exact position. Anyway, don't think it was a nurse, it was probably a doctor. By young, I mean around my age, around late 20s.

Last edited:
My psychiatrist is a foid.

I have never seen anyone so cold and disinterested.

My doctor is an old jewish foid lol

I guess I believe you and all but it’s EXTREMELY odd that the doctor herself would take your blood sample as usually that’s the job handled by the phlebotomist.

Hmmm, maybe they were short staffed or something due to the ongoing Covid 19 hoax?
My doctor is an old jewish foid lol
If you value your life or health please change doctors immediately.

Any race but niggers and Jews are fit to be your doctor but niggers are too fucking stupid to be in such a life or death position as that and Jews are simply too psychopathic and very well may harm you intentionally unless you are one of the tribe and even then they still might hurt you due to their malicious intent.

Last edited:
This is sad to read.

I had a blood taken when my mother sent me to several doctors to check up on my mental state. the nurse had to take 4 stiches until she hit the vein
A heroin junky can do this better than foids