Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I pretty much confirmed that my boss is fucking his underling

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
I work in a small company with about 10 ppl. One thing that surprised me was when I learned that my boss and his ex gf work in the same office, theyre separated but have a kid together. Problem is, she is engaged to another guy. When two foid coworkers told me this I was in shock. I thought, "what kind of man would allow his fiance to work in the same place as her ex?" I told them they are going to end up fucking one day but they dismissed it lmao. I actually disdain his officemate. She's a total bitch and has a really condescending attitude.
So anyway, I was leaving the office and saying bye to everyone and noticed that they were both not in their office, which was odd. As I was walking to my car I noticed my boss and his ex coming out of the car smiling and flirting and I was like, damn. I could sabotage the bitch if I wanted to.

Take pictures and leak it to everyone they know once you decide it's time to go. The whores know they have no other real value aside from sex, only thing they can use in the workplace. :feelshaha:

Average working foid

Take pictures and leak it to everyone they know once you decide it's time to go. The whores know they have no other real value aside from sex, only thing they can use in the workplace. :feelshaha:
She told my boss to fire me just after a week of working. I had to settle for a lower paying position. I wouldn't mind making her life hell.

threaten your boss to increase your salary or you will snitch him to his fiancee

You're probably gonna pussy out and not do anything

threaten your boss to increase your salary or you will snitch him to his fiancee
Nah it’s best to do it out of the blue and sit back and watch the chaos in his life unfold. If you out yourself OP he will probably report you to the police for blackmailing.

If you do this all anonymously and send it to people he works with it will be funny for you since he won’t know who the fire.

Foids going to foid.
Normies going to normie.
I doubt you can do anything OP, best you ignore it.

Exploit this or you're a cuck 4 life