Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I PRESENT YOU SOME LIFEFUEL ( ANIME MAIN CHAR GOES MAD ) . I wear only Hoodies recently their comfortable and a perfect mirror of us.

Izayacel

Izayacel

SEELEN SchlachtER "
★★★★★
hoodies arent the status quo ( dosnt count for females ) , but thats why i like them , i always wondered why your shamed when your , yourself or an individual

there are many words now like : special snowflake , edgelord , emo , weird , creep ... . But why is that? well society dosnt like somethign or someone who isnt on the hive train , and wants to break him down simple as that .

you beginn to hate and despise society for what it is , and how broken it is , and dont give 1 shit anymore , i mean why should you , why you should give a fuck about something that favors gynocrazy and is repugtant above everything , let alone forcing you to be a drone

fck this shit , BE YOU , BE HUMAN

Last edited:
I wish I were like an edgy anime MC, but IRL the only edgy characters who win in life are edgy Chadlites and above

I wish I wasnt an ugly ethnic so I would be an edgy but attractive anime character.

I don't like wearing hoodies tbh.

cope he is still good looking as every MC anime character

I wish I were like an edgy anime MC, but IRL the only edgy characters who win in life are edgy Chadlites and above
edge or not edge , stay true to yourself

I tried but I cant do it. How do you defeat the feel of shame?

Low inhib-maxxing again with the selfies I see

I tried but I cant do it. How do you defeat the feel of shame?

theres no point in shaming anymore , this world is bs and pro woman , might aswell embrace the rage and truth

Why you showing us your face. This is not a deep minded thread and by no means a topic in which you would want to show your face. Are you trying to fish for "compliments"

Are you high?
Hes tyrone ngl but...
I think he has a pretty Nose for his ethnicity, defined cheekbones (not sure tho), proportional lips and his jaw doesn't seem to be recessed (again not sure his beard might hide it). If he'd get his hair down he could be average normie at least i'd say

Hoodies are comfy so I wear them.

I hate how these animes are made for genetic trash basement dwellers and you can tell. :feelskek: at the comments their talking about how cute he is.

I use hoodies as jackets in spring and fall.

Cringe and this guy is a retard for showing his face, I will go look for the anime though

Cringe and this guy is a retard for showing his face, I will go look for the anime though

why is it cringe when its true , maybe you still care to much

why is it cringe when its true , maybe you still care to much

Here's why its cringe, because you are a fucking "poser", if you are wearing something specifically because other people don't wear it, it means you are trying to "stand out", you are trying to "be different", and if you have to TRY to be different then you aren't different, you are just a poser who wants to FEEL DIFFERENT (feel edgy) for "not being a normie"

I like plain clothes, I don't like wearing things with logos, or stripes, or any design, because I'm not trying to stand out, I'm not trying to be different, I just want to blend into the background, YOU ARE A POSER, because deep down YOU ARE TRYING TO BE NOTICED

The fact that you posted images of yourself attests to that even more

Here's why its cringe, because you are a fucking "poser", if you are wearing something specifically because other people don't wear it, it means you are trying to "stand out", you are trying to "be different", and if you have to TRY to be different then you aren't different, you are just a poser who wants to FEEL DIFFERENT (feel edgy) for "not being a normie"

I like plain clothes, I don't like wearing things with logos, or stripes, or any design, because I'm not trying to stand out, I'm not trying to be different, I just want to blend into the background, YOU ARE A POSER, because deep down YOU ARE TRYING TO BE NOTICED

The fact that you posted images of yourself attests to that even more

i know iam different , or better i wasnt part of the status quo and always felt that, rather i was in school or whereever , thats why i dont care that much anymore , wear dafuq you want do dafuq you want , im just more low inhib thats all

i know iam different , or better i wasnt part of the status quo and always felt that, rather i was in school or whereever , thats why i dont care that much anymore , wear dafuq you want do dafuq you want , im just more low inhib thats all

There's a difference between low inhib and stupid, some incel tears user could take these images, create a thread on reddit, and spam it online, depending on how viral it goes, you will be doxxed, please stop conflating stupidity with bravery, they aren't the same thing.

I wear hoodies too even now that is starting the hot wheater. I noticed the ppl here where I live don't like guys on hoodies and baseball hats - that I wear too- btw you're low inhib man.

@Izayacel
I finished watching the anime today (Charlotte), and your post is extremely ironic now

The protagonist you are using in this post is very handsome, often told by many females in the series that he is very good looking, one even saying he's so good looking she doesn't get why he was trying to be the top in intelligence too JFL.

On top of that he has the best power in the series, the dude is a Chad in every sense of the world, genetically gifted in every way, and that's the guy you use in this thread JFL

@Izayacel
I finished watching the anime today (Charlotte), and your post is extremely ironic now

The protagonist you are using in this post is very handsome, often told by many females in the series that he is very good looking, one even saying he's so good looking she doesn't get why he was trying to be the top in intelligence too JFL.

On top of that he has the best power in the series, the dude is a Chad in every sense of the world, genetically gifted in every way, and that's the guy you use in this thread JFL

i liked how he felt into despair and rage , and weared hoodies and stuff , and yea genetics is indeed everything

hoodies arent the status quo ( dosnt count for females ) , but thats why i like them , i always wondered why your shamed when your , yourself or an individual

there are many words now like : special snowflake , edgelord , emo , weird , creep ... . But why is that? well society dosnt like somethign or someone who isnt on the hive train , and wants to break him down simple as that .

you beginn to hate and despise society for what it is , and how broken it is , and dont give 1 shit anymore , i mean why should you , why you should give a fuck about something that favors gynocrazy and is repugtant above everything , let alone forcing you to be a drone

fck this shit , BE YOU , BE HUMAN

View attachment 118357View attachment 118358

I wear them. As for " what people think" ...i dont give a flying fuck.

This nigga look 15 years old cuz

anime isnt cope for me, especially harem anime :feelsbadman:

Why the fuck is this cringe being revived?

Anime sucks and the characters look like crap.

jfl, revived again :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back