Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I present to you the next ER. High school Cerebralpalsycel used as human bridge by bullies and foids so they don’t get wet.

He actually seems a little "slow" to be a next mass shooter, not competent enough tbh, he'll get like 1 kill and a bunch of injured normies.

Honestly, this is such cuck bullshit. If he were a true warrior he would fuck up the bully regardless of how badly he would be punished physically. It is better to put up a good fight and lose than to submit to such an ordeal. He has lost his dignity now and will never be able to get it back, no matter what he does.
Dude he has cerebral palsy. He can't do shit. If you're ugly everyone hates you. He would get 1 hit in and then he would get jumped by everyone and would have a black eye and his teeth knocked out.

Hope this school has its students' internal organs turned into mince by gunfire

I wish I was near when this happened so I can grab all those kids with my Manlet hands and choke them to death

Moms fault. Looks like she him when she was 30. She also looks like a junkie or alcoholic

This is actually saddening.

statusmaxxed

"One staff member allegedly told him he was partially to blame because he went along with the yells to lie in the water and let people walk on him. "

kek

okay. i am totally okay with this. if you're going to go on a killing spree, at least kill people like these. kill your bullies, not clueless innocent folk.
Agreed. Never got why shooters kill people that didn’t do anything to them.

Normies never fail in being evil.

the worst part is that he cant even ER because of his condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back