Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I prefer being suicidal to being "happy"

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
I have been both depressed and "happy" under the influence of jew pills. Being suicidal is by far better because jew pills make you feel numb and emotionless. At least being suicidal you can cry yourself to sleep/LDAR correctly. Under the jew pills I just had insomnia

Pessimism as well is way better than optimism, you don't expect anything from everyone so you couldn't get less dissapointed:feelshmm:

Do not expect it, do not hold it.

Both happiness and pessimism are copes.

You need to ragemaxx.

Pessimism is realism

I hate optimistic people so fucking much
Yeah, those niggas are just slaves to their genes who can't see beyond their emotions and their perspectives

Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

“Happiness” is a strange and unfamiliar feeling that makes me suspicious

it's enough to visit an arabian shity country

Psychiatry is cucked and it's all about social control. Mental Illness doesn't exist.

You can be a pessimist and happy. Pessimism is realism as proved by my test results attached (i simply answered as misanthropically as I could)

I have been both depressed and "happy" under the influence of jew pills. Being suicidal is by far better because jew pills make you feel numb and emotionless. At least being suicidal you can cry yourself to sleep/LDAR correctly. Under the jew pills I just had insomnia
jewpills should be banned. i missed when i was sad depressed and suicidal these days im just schizo, numb and empty and detached from reality with disorganized thoughts that jewmeds caused it fucked up my brain after being force to take it for a year

jewpills should be banned. i missed when i was sad depressed and suicidal these days im just schizo, numb and empty and detached from reality with disorganized thoughts that jewmeds caused it fucked up my brain after being force to take it for a year
Same

I prefer being violently homicidal and unempathetic towards all forms of life, as opposed to being suicidal.

It’s me v the world. Fuck the world, I won’t LET it win until I die. Till then, I go down kicking, making the world a worse place any chance I get

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back