Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I predict that Iran will attack on August 12th 6:00 A.M. if I'm right everyone should change their avi to a Lebanese Flag for 24 hours

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Make this a rule. @Master

10% warning if people fail to do follow it

Happy Fox GIF

@Sloth22
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@VideoGameCoper

Good motives but no
No

@Sloth22
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@VideoGameCoper
cope man jfl at you for thinking hezbollah and iran will do anything lolling at this dude

meanwhile israel kills 50000 palestinians and destroys all forms of life and you celebrate a roadside bomb that doesnt even kill anyone
Brutal and true unfortunately.

They ain't gonna do anything that threatens their own existence.
The Jews will carry on with their provocations and the world will carry on seeing them for what they are. If Israel does something that makes retaliation inevitable we are all fucked. The world will end and the Jews will evade any responsibility because we will all be dead.

They ain't gonna do anything that threatens their own existence.
The Jews will carry on with their provocations and the world will carry on seeing them for what they are. If Israel does something that makes retaliation inevitable we are all fucked. The world will end and the Jews will evade any responsibility because we will all be dead.
I hope it really does end, becuase it means us incels our suffERing will end and the Jews will also be ended because China Russia North Korea Iran have nukes too

I hope it really does end, becuase it means us incels our suffERing will end and the Jews will also be ended because China Russia North Korea Iran have nukes too
I know Iran has a civilian nuclear program and a fatwah against nukes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back