Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I Prank Called A Gay Suicide Hotline Once

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date

How Do You Feel About This Story?

• Based

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Autism

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Based Autism

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • You Should Have Trolled Them Harder

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • You Shouldn't Have Done That You Bigot

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Years ago I made a crank call to a helpline for distressed gays. I said "I just recently joined the homosexual lifestyle" and the fairy on the other end stopped me and chewed me out for being an obvious larp. He said if I ever called them again he'd call the police on me even though he was in California which is far as shit away from where I'm at. The end.

how could he tell?

cool story man

Call them and say a dildo is stuck inside your asshole and you’re too embarrassed to go to the hospital and you’re going to rope because of it

Based autism tbh

A few millimeters of bone determines whether you are hanging out with girls busy feeling butterflys in your stomach flirting with them or rotting in the dark calling a homo rope line because nothing else gives you any feeling of emotion anymore.

A few millimeters of bone determines whether you are hanging out with girls busy feeling butterflys in your stomach flirting with them or rotting in the dark calling a homo rope line because nothing else gives you any feeling of emotion anymore.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
What's their # :lul::lul::lul:

you shouldnt have done that you bigot

OP is an undercover PooPusher
:feelspuke:

Incel trait: When even fags reject you. :feelsrope:

Based autism jfl

Absolutely brutal
you shouldnt have done that you bigot

I hate fudge packers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back