Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I posted my pic on Photofeeler and...

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
...I got rated as a sub-3 or would have been if I didn't gymmaxx.

I used a shirtless pic showing my face. Rating were 2,8/10 for perceived intelligence and trustworthiness and 4/10 for looks.
In the comments I was asked to "show less skin".

2 years ago, when I uploaded my first picture (clothed, smiling, considerably fatter and weaker) my rating were higher - slightly above 4/10 for each of three categories.
I wonder if this is a matter of aging (turning 27 near the end of 2022) or standards rising higher every year.
It is possibly both.

PICTURES
"PERCIEVED INTELLIGENCE" LMAO

You know foids rate you less bc they want men to stop working out so they can see who is really genetically gifted and who is gymmaxxed which is a red flag

Brutally sorry that happened to you. :fuk:

Oh yeah I think I voted on that

...I got rated as a sub-3 or would have been if I didn't gymmaxx.

I used a shirtless pic showing my face. Rating were 2,8/10 for perceived intelligence and trustworthiness and 4/10 for looks.
In the comments I was asked to "show less skin".

2 years ago, when I uploaded my first picture (clothed, smiling, considerably fatter and weaker) my rating were higher - slightly above 4/10 for each of three categories.
I wonder if this is a matter of aging (turning 27 near the end of 2022) or standards rising higher every year.
It is possibly both.
I'd get 1/10 maybe 1.5/10 tops.

im gonna try that shit now

"slightly above 4/10 for each of three categories."

It's crazy high

@VainHireling have you considered you actually had a chance to ascend back when your photos were slighly above 4? :panties:

Brutally sorry that happened to you. :fuk:
jackson-out-of-my-life.jpg

@VainHireling have you considered you actually had a chance to ascend back when your photos were slighly above 4? :panties:
I tried, but I couldn't.:fuk:

You know foids rate you less bc they want men to stop working out so they can see who is really genetically gifted and who is gymmaxxed which is a red flag
foid 2 iq logic
healthier male will outlive a fat fuck Jabba the man slug

"slightly above 4/10 for each of three categories."

It's crazy high

price of pusi is too high now, most users here would be able to ascend in 2012-2014 but not anymore. its like the housing market, its a bubble and it will burst eventually.

A bitch will rate your looks two points lower than you are and herself 2-4 points higher
as a 25 year old ripped handsome fighter
I got a rate of 7.5 or 7.8 on hot or not.com
I still got ZERO pussy ZERO fuck everyone and everything

Even fraudmaxxing and lightmaxxing over and beyond, I got a 4. It's insanely over.