Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I post incelish whatsapp statuses

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
This time my whatsapp status is " i wish i wasn't born"
what are the whatsapp statuses that you post??

Cringe attentionwhoring tbq ngl :feelswhat:

Aren't you afraid families/coworkers will see that shit? At least write alpha shit like "I hate fucking everything" or something.

they will force you to take jewpills

If I ever post whatsapp statuses it will be photos of nice areas or something in order to brag. Because bragging is the point of whatsapp status anyway

My whatsapp info are just "random" emoji's like everyone else does

I used to post gore on whatsapp status and one of the friends in my social group decided to ghost me lmao

This time my whatsapp status is " i wish i wasn't born"
what are the whatsapp statuses that you post??
Having a status is some normie shit, never had one, never will

Having a status is some normie shit, never had one, never will
i've literally posted suicidel stuff, like "moone cares about anyone" "fuck my life" "i wish someone shoots me in the head"

i've literally posted suicidel stuff, like "moone cares about anyone" "fuck my life" "i wish someone shoots me in the head"
Oh I'm sorry, you can't read english, your response has nothing to do with what I said lol

The only "incelish" whatsapp status is "Available" (as in unchanged)

What you're going seems more like pointless attention whoring

Who the hell is even watching your "status" anyways, do you have a large social group? (again it makes no sense to have a status unless you are a normie)

Last edited:
Oh I'm sorry, you can't read english, your response has nothing to do with what I said lol

The only "incelish" whatsapp status is "Available" (as in unchanged)

What you're going seems more like pointless attention whoring

Who the hell is even watching your "status" anyways, do you have a large social group? (again it makes no sense to have a status unless you are a normie)
you're attention whoring right now, im attention whoring , we are all attetion whoring

Mogs me for having anyone other than my family on Whatsupp

I don't like to make my parents worry

you're attention whoring right now, im attention whoring , we are all attetion whoring
No, don't project, its just you

I post on this site to vent and talk about things I rarely see discussed (topics that are actually interesting, like one of my threads that's currently pinned), you're posting threads about what status you have up on a social media app (just from that alone I can tell you are a teenager, no way you are in your 20's)

Who the hell is even looking at your status if you are an incel?

Are you seriously just using your status to make family members worry or something?

Never posted wp statue, normie af