Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I play Nikke like an hour a day and I couldn't even tell you why

decafincel

decafincel

Major
★★★★
For context, I guess you could say Nikke my first Gacha game. Anyways, I play like an hour a day and I couldn't really tell you why I like it that much. I don't even usually play with the coomer characters and I haven't spent anything yet. The story is solid but not amazing and very grindy. But somthing just keeps me coming back and I don't know what to say.

Am I addicted?

its peak waifu games every sinngle nikker wants my dick and that makes me happy also story is good but most imprant is nikkers wanting my cock

Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

Also current summer event is peak nikkers fighting over player the MC (you)
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 5
Screenshot 6

Damn I will never have something like this.

Just Be Commander (JBC) theory when
nigga you play as SKK its a self insert, always feel stupid for needing to explain this shit to ppl

nigga you play as SKK its a self insert, always feel stupid for needing to explain this shit to ppl
View attachment 1196845
M'nigga.

I am aware of this. Hence the joke "Just be commander" as that would make your life easy and women would like you.

A joke is all it is.

M'nigga.

I am aware of this. Hence the joke "Just be commander" as that would make your life easy and women would like you.

A joke is all it is.
i see mb xd

I played it a bit at launch because I heard it was focused on butts. Sadly I did not see much that I found appealing.

i want to like a coomer gacha game like nikke but the gameplay is shit

I played it a bit at launch because I heard it was focused on butts. Sadly I did not see much that I found appealing.
It's hit or miss. I'm not an ass guy but Pepper probably has the best in game

Isn't every character in that game a coomer character?
No, some of the R (common) units and a few others don't have a lot of explicit sex appeal. Many do though and it's clearly obvious for some who they're trying to appeal to (like the foot girl)

gacha and its consequences have been a disaster for weebfaggotry

It's hit or miss. I'm not an ass guy but Pepper probably has the best in game
She is one I liked along with Neon. Biscuit, Cocoa, and Miracle Fairy Anne are ones who weren't in the game when I played and look like my type.

thought this would be about yume nikki xd

Gambling and big anime asses addiction.

its such a coomer bait that i could never lol
all these gacha games are so trash
whats the new one with that big titty character named nicole in zenless

is just a habit, that is what all these games want, they want you too develop a habit of playing everyday

__cinderella_goddess_of_victory_nikke_drawn_by_phantasmaliagon__sample-36fe77eae3a0f63f392da380a3151157.jpg

I always masturbate to Cinderella before opening the game so I can play it without getting distracted by my erection. She's the hottest and hope she becomes playable soon