Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I plan on taking a shit on a femoid

Have you considered filling a water gun with piss?

If you do it, post proof so that we know you weren't trolling. This seems like a bait thread.

Melinda said:
If you do it, post proof so that we know you weren't trolling. This seems like a bait thread.

U wouldn't know what a bait thread looked like if it hit ya in the fuckin fsce

did you ever do it?

mrhaircut33 said:
I get back to my uni this weekend and I have this apartment that overlooks the entry way down below (I'm high enough up so you would not be able to identify my face).  Stacies and chads are always walking in and out so I'm thinking this weekend about getting super drunk and taking a laxative and and squatting my ass cheeks out the opened window and taking a fresh shit on all the chads and stacies down below
 do it and post videos

Why are many incels compulsive liars and fantasists

mrhaircut33 said:
I am certain I would not get caught. I think I would do 2 attacks, very quickly. Take a fresh shit, take cover, listen to the reaction down below like "grosssss ewwwww" and take another fresh shit after when they are still reacting

Why not take a shit in a bucket and poor it over the top, more accurate and less messy.

ElfCake said:
Why not take a shit in a bucket and poor it over the top, more accurate and less messy.

Read the thread I already answered this

mrhaircut33 said:
I get back to my uni this weekend and I have this apartment that overlooks the entry way down below (I'm high enough up so you would not be able to identify my face).  Stacies and chads are always walking in and out so I'm thinking this weekend about getting super drunk and taking a laxative and and squatting my ass cheeks out the opened window and taking a fresh shit on all the chads and stacies down below

Lol good times

Please film it, would be the most legendary shit ever.

There was an infamous photo of a passed out FHO with shit on her head. It was top kek.

BlackPill47 said:
There was an infamous photo of a passed out FHO with shit on her head. It was top kek.

Link me

mrhaircut33 said:

Please record it when you do.

Nautica1983 said:
God why tf did i click on that

It kinda looks like a gooey chocolate bar

It sounds like an awesome idea, but doesn't seem reasonably possible. If you're up 13 stories the turd won't fall in a straight line. It'll veer off to one direction with wind/falling velocity and land far away. ALSO you have to make sure it's a giant turd, and not some loose watery diarreah poop because that'll just blow all over your ass.

I get back to my uni this weekend and I have this apartment that overlooks the entry way down below (I'm high enough up so you would not be able to identify my face). Stacies and chads are always walking in and out so I'm thinking this weekend about getting super drunk and taking a laxative and and squatting my ass cheeks out the opened window and taking a fresh shit on all the chads and stacies down below
B

what was their reaction?