Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I plan on approaching some German foids before going back

Sounds relatively NT imo. How are you going to follow it up though? If you say to her you want to meet new people you have to invite her to some kind of activity. Also, in this case I would definitely mention that you're from Brasil and you didn't get to know many people yet, which makes this unusual behaviour socially acceptable and also makes you more interesting
The problem is that my German is meh and the vast majority of people can't speak proper English here. Which leads to conversations constantly interrupted by me not understanding what they say. It ruins the mood after a while. Therefore I wanted to try something more direct and focus on numbers game, but I know the chances of success are Challenger Deep low.

The problem is that my German is meh and the vast majority of people can't speak proper English here. Which leads to conversations constantly interrupted by me not understanding what they say. It ruins the mood after a while. Therefore I wanted to try something more direct and focus on numbers game, but I know the chances of success are Challenger Deep low.
maybe ask them to speak slowly, and consume more German media to practice?

maybe ask them to speak slowly, and consume more German media to practice?
Yeah maybe I'll do it. Still considering tbh. I'm not in the best of mental states to deal with rejections galore right now.

Don't get caught by right wingers if you play Just Be Exotic in the east :feelstrash:

cope. Chads doesnt approach foids, foids approach him.

if all else fails just rapemaxx in the favelas tbh
kek there was a video where a brown guy in brazil fucked a white police officers daughter and he got executed on camera too couldnt find the video but it was hilarious tho

kek there was a video where a brown guy in brazil fucked a white police officers daughter and he got executed on camera too couldnt find the video but it was hilarious tho
I bet the cuck didn't put his racemixing daughter down though.

Women seldom have to hold any responsibility for anything.

I bet the cuck didn't put his racemixing daughter off though.

Women seldom have to hold any responsibility for anything.
yes true that bitch should be thrown of a cliff she was the person that filmed it and put it on the internet it was all her fault tbh.

yes true that bitch should be thrown of a cliff she was the person that filmed it and put it on the internet it was all her fault tbh.
Oh, now I remember, I've seen that shit. She was 100% enjoying and willingly taking part on it. Then the tough sissydaddy finds out and I bet she pretended she was coerced or threatened.

I understand your decision. I know what social isolation feels like, you become depressed and later a misanthrope after having been exposed to it for a long time. I moved to Curitiba two years ago to study in a public university and it has been hell ever since. There's an age gap of 10 years between my classmates and me. As though that was not enough everyone surpasses me in looks and IQ. The place is swarming with hot foids, but you are worse than dirt in their eyes if you are a sub 6. Going to a university as an ugly old man isn't as easy as it sounds. If that's your plan, brace yourself for a lot of defeat and suifuels. Anyway, good luck and welcome back to the banana republic.

I understand your decision. I know what social isolation feels like, you become depressed and later a misanthrope after having been exposed to it for a long time. I moved to Curitiba two years ago to study in a public university and it has been hell ever since. There's an age gap of 10 years between my classmates and me. As though that was not enough everyone surpasses me in looks and IQ. The place is swarming with hot foids, but you are worse than dirt in their eyes if you are a sub 6. Going to a university as an ugly old man isn't as easy as it sounds. If that's your plan, brace yourself for a lot of defeat and suifuels. Anyway, good luck and welcome back to the banana republic.
Thanks bro. But wait, you're Brazilian yourself? Never knew that. I remember you asking me shit about Brazil like you were a gringo, or am I going crazy?

Thanks bro. But wait, you're Brazilian yourself? Never knew that. I remember you asking me shit about Brazil like you were a gringo, or am I going crazy?
I'm Brazilian. lol you are mistaking me for someone else.

I can't take it anymore here and I'm flying back to Brazil within some weeks, but before I'd like to try approaching here. From what I've seen, culture here is super unwelcoming of something like that but I want to try anyway to get a sense of full closure.

My only question is, how cucked is eastern Germany? I won't be getting trouble with the police for approaching a foid and saying something minimally suggesting regarding a kiss or something, or will I? Here it doesn't look as cucked as Western Germany but I'm not sure.

The east is just as cucked. In a city like Hamburg or Berlin there are more sluts and you may have some success with it but those bitches go for muscular alpha Chads.