Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I pity couples who sole reason of being together is they like the same piece of shitty media. Like a videogame or an anime or anything of that matter.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Imagine being so vapid, so empty, so lucracrously imcompetent as a person that the only reason you can seem to be able to congregate with a fellow human being is you like assassin's creed or spider man or, tbh, even a basketball or soccer team.

I know, i know, woman will fuck a hydrant if it looks chady enough, but thats not what im talking about right now. Forget about the blp for a while.

Im talking about the fact that social culture is dead and buried. So much so that people can only seem to like and relate to each other if their taste for some stupid, superficial type of mass media regurgitated by the mainstream mingles together somehow.

Imagine if you could return 70 yrs from now and get it through people's heads (from those days) that in the near future people would only be able to relate to each other strictly and solely by the products they consume instead of who they fundamentally are.

There would be riots, chaos, anarchy and mass suicide in the streets in no time.

As a KHHV how can you relate? People are shallow but we can't get even a 3/10 girl.

Imagine being so vapid, so empty, so lucracrously imcompetent as a person that the only reason you can seem to be able to congregate with a fellow human being is you like assassin's creed or spider man or, tbh, even a basketball or soccer team.

I know, i know, woman will fuck a hydrant if it looks chady enough, but thats not what im talking about right now. Forget about the blp for a while.

Im talking about the fact that social culture is dead and buried. So much so that people can only seem to like and relate to each other if their taste for some stupid, superficial type of mass media regurgitated by the mainstream mingles together somehow.

Imagine if you could return 70 yrs from now and get it through people's heads (from those days) that in the near future people would only be able to relate to each other strictly and solely by the products they consume instead of who they fundamentally are.

There would be riots, chaos, anarchy and mass suicide in the streets in no time.
as an autist I feel attacked

Fanfiction. Foids don't get into relationships over shared interests. And normies still have social lives to not make their interests their only personality

Yeah glad to see someone has noticed this as well, I don't think anyone else has discussed it nearly as much. It's mind boggling how nowadays all social circles boil down to liking the same thing or consooming the same type of media, otherwise relationships just fucking die since normans run out of topics to talk about. It's so bad that his has actually happened to me several times over and lost quite a few friends over the years, once you share nothing in common with them they will slowly start to ghost you until your chat history becomes nothing but a graveyard.

Speaking of which, this reminds me of my time in high school and had to force myself to like football in order to fit in with my group, since they would show no interest in me as a person otherwise. As soon as I stopped liking that cucked sport and left their group, years passed and I haven't heard a single word from them to this day. People really just care more about products more than they do about friendship, being close and tight-knit to someone is just not a thing anymore and anybody can drop you at a moment's notice as long as there are not any social stakes involved. This has become a huge problem with anime copers and failed normies as well, their whole identity revolves around consooming products made for virgins since they have nothing else to live for.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back