Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I picked up anime as my new cope

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
Anime is not that good of a cope:feelsUgh:

depends on what you watch :feelshmm:

Fucking weeb kys

Freaking otakuz man :feelsUnreal:

you got into it too late. the good times are over

Anime is not that good of a cope:feelsUgh:
it trains you into a tranny. i have never in my entire life heard of one high t person who is a weeb.

watching anime makes you into a low t faggot

Anime used to be a really nice cope but nowadays the normies infested it and made it more un-blackpilled. When anime was niche it was more catering towards incels, but the normies found this cope and destroyed it. So now it became really bluepilled and the normies make a lot of the basic incel-catering stuff become censored and removed by complaining about it.

Anime is designed for incels since it helps to process the emotions we have about social interactions that normies don't need because they experience it in real life. But this only works with more blackpilled anime since if the anime is bluepilled than as a blackpilled person it would not a good cope. But at the same time if you are somehow able to be away from society you won't really need anime as cope, it is more useful for incels who are regularly engaged with society and are constantly gaslit and bullied to death, so for example incels who go to school everyday will like anime a lot and this created the stereotype of 'the anime kid' in school.

But also the blackpill environment changed a lot over the years so the anime that helped incels in the past I guess are not appealing nowadays since social dynamics changed so much over time. Also the normies crackdown on anime that incels like is quite brutal nowadays.

Of course normie anime is not going to be useful to incels the way that incel anime was. Anime is more catered to normies nowdays now that it has gone mainstream.

Also the high T vs low T argument makes no sense. Any high T incel is not in a social environment since it is impossible to be high T in a social environment. An incel being high T is immediately taken as a 'massive scary threat' by society it makes no sense, because all it does is attract more bullying. In reality if an incel is forced into some social situation there is no choice for them to be 'high T behavior'. Normies will immediately detect any shred of 'self confidence' in an incel and attack it to death. Showing high T behavior as an incel is a luxury that requires a baseline of power such as not being stuck to some social group such as a school or a job. The only real 'high T behavior' is exiting society in that situation by leaving the school or job, since no high T person on earth will 'tolerate bullying' and at the same time normies will just bully incels to death in the first place. It really takes a lot of SMV (face bone and ethnicity) to be able to be in society and show high T behavior without some brutally extreme kickback from society. Unless having the luxury to live in some less cucked parts of society maybe.

Last edited:
i've been watching more of the 80's and 90's ones. Some are very good, most sucks.

:feelskek:
I love 2D frame by frame animation like the Japanese do it as a medium and there are some anime that are very dear to my heart but I think it is safe to say that most anime suck. That goes for most things: most books suck, most movies suck etc.
Its harder to make something good than it is to make something average and doing something bad is even easier.
So naturally most things will suck.

I used to watch a lot of anime in the early 2010s, there are some good ones from that era like Steins;Gate

A lot of the older anime is better