Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I physically can't stand the fact that Pajeets still support Israel over Palestine.

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

Incel (Taylor's Version)
★★
Why do these retards think that a bunch of 1st worlder jews who're way too westernized would care about these pajeets?

As a brown person if you support Palestine, You're quite literally just braindead.
A separate Palestinian state would atleast see you as Humans, Unlike those jews.

Why do these retards think that a bunch of 1st worlder jews who're way too westernized would care about these pajeets?

As a brown person if you support Palestine, You're quite literally just braindead.
A separate Palestinian state would atleast see you as Humans, Unlike those jews.

View attachment 1294419
In fact, India recognized Israel only in 1992 after the end of the cold War, because they curry realized who rules the world and therefore decided to lick the ass of the hegemon, or they just need contracts to buy Israeli weapons.

What else do you expect from low IQ subhumans

In fact, India recognized Israel only in 1992 after the end of the cold War, because they curry realized who rules the world and therefore decided to lick the ass of the hegemon, or they just need contracts to buy Israeli weapons.
India has always been supportive of Israel, It's just that India is cucked because of Pakistan that they have to trade with Israel

They're forced, Modi still has been neutral on the entire issue and hasn't traded like crazy
unlike the Moroccons and Emiraiti Faggots

@comradespiderman29

View attachment 1294419
Why would I care about wars

Whose side are you on?
I've been to Nablus and Ramallah before
I have some memories from palestine so I'm with them, I hate muslim niggers but the vibes in ramallah were very nice

Compared to gay aviv

India has always been supportive of Israel, It's just that India is cucked because of Pakistan that they have to trade with Israel

They're forced, Modi still has been neutral on the entire issue and hasn't traded like crazy
unlike the Moroccons and Emiraiti Faggots

@comradespiderman29
Yes, but India and Israel literally did not have diplomatic relations until 1992.

They have the enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality.

I've been to Nablus and Ramallah before
I have some memories from palestine so I'm with them, I hate muslim niggers but the vibes in ramallah were very nice

Compared to gay aviv
You wrote that rooting for Palestine as a brownoid makes you braindead

View attachment 1294419
Go fuck yourself israel will take the whole human race down with nuclear weapons you goddamn bigot Israel has a right to exist as a fucking Jewish state you piece of shit

With this treasure I summon...

@RabbiJewCel

I think it's mostly islamophobia, same way as many right-wing in the usa support israel because of how much they hate muslims

meanwhile muslim are better at actually building traditional, conservative societies than these islamophobic cuckservatives

I think it's mostly islamophobia, same way as many right-wing in the usa support israel because of how much they hate muslims

meanwhile muslim are better at actually building traditional, conservative societies than these islamophobic cuckservatives
im islamophobe

You wrote that rooting for Palestine as a brownoid makes you braindead
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:
i wrote that so that i can have better PR with the arab niggers here

im rn homiemaxxing with israeli nigga on this forum

Fuck off just shut the fuck up or I will have your whole family tortured you piece of shit bigot anitsemetic garbage Israel is under attack it’s all hands on deck to fight for the existence of a Jewish state I’m fed up if Israel had to we will nuke everything Israel has a right to defending itself
IMG 0938

Palestinians do in fact seem to have a better opinion of 'jeets than Israelis do, probably because of Bollywood halo.

I think the reason 'jeets support Israel is because it's curryland's political friend, and also cause BOLD AND BUTIFUL IZAAREL WOMAN KEEL DA MUZZLEEMS

Palestinians do in fact seem to have a better opinion of 'jeets than Israelis do, probably because of Bollywood halo.

I think the reason 'jeets support Israel is because it's curryland's political friend, and also cause BOLD AND BUTIFUL IZAAREL WOMAN KEEL DA MUZZLEEMS
STFU India and Israel are best allies jews and Indians are fighting racial discrimination and capitalism

Israel keeps sand niggers divided and weak. That's got to be good for India.

STFU India and Israel are best allies jews and Indians are fighting racial discrimination and capitalism
Hopefully Indians reinforce Israel by massively migrating there.

Phul sapport saar

Curries are slaves to power. That, and "the enemy of my enemy is friend" against the Islamic world. There's no deeper reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

• anotherwastedlife
  • Ghost Cel
  • Aegon Targaryen
  • weaselbomber
  • VideoGameCoper
  • faded
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5