Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I pay pretty girls to insult me on webcam

G

GaelicIrish

Banned
-
I don't know if this is just a domination fetish or having an inferiority complex.

C U C K
U
C
K

what a loser!

CUUUUUUUCK!!!

Not only are you paying females, but you're paying them for something you can get for free.

There are people who like sleeping with corpses but to have a domination fetish when you're not a femoid is beyond me

I hope it's a troll.

Br00TCn.gif

Irishman with an inferiority complex. What's new?

Inferiority fetish, a friend of mine used to get off on girls making fun of how small his dick was, the thing was two inches hard but he was just insane

Neck yourself, OP.

Irishman with an inferiority complex. What's new?

No being Gaelic Irish is the only thing I cling to to make myself feel better than other men, it is all a myth that girls like foreign men, they will always prefer the better looking man no matter his historical background.

No being Gaelic Irish is the only thing I cling to to make myself feel better than other men, it is all a myth that girls like foreign men, they will always prefer the better looking man no matter his historical background.
"I'm a proud Irishman, but here mistress take my money and call me your bitch"

"I'm a proud Irishman, but here mistress take my money and call me your bitch"

they don't bring in nationality into things, they just call me pathetic and how they would never let me touch them

Slutshaming, kinkshaming, fatshaming. It’s not shaming, it’s confronting.
Hence why i said "call it kinkshaming but it' true" and not "that's kinkshaming but it's true"

And the biggest cuck award goes to...

World would be a better place if you roped. Don't go ER. Noone wants to hear your cuck message.