Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I passed my electrical engineering exam with the highest grade

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: I'm so happy how the hard work paid off. A small number of people even passed the exam.
My professor added one point in order for me to get the highest grade, but I'd be happy either way.
My professor is a woman and I'm still grateful.

hqdefault.jpg

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: I'm so happy how the hard work paid off. A small number of people even passed the exam.
My professor added one point in order for me to get the highest grade, but I'd be happy either way.
Congratulations

How do you focus, I just can't focus. I don't study the whole semester and just skim through the books in last few hours before exams?

getting a good paying job would be nice, moneymaxxing is the way for incel, at least to afford copes and fuck hookers.

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: WOOHOOO :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

View: https://youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M

SO HAPPY FOR YOU BROCEL! :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

sweet

congrats bro, how is studying electrical engineering like?

How do you stay focused as an incel?

I was the best student in entire school before puberty, but my grades started falling down since puberty, because i simply cant focus because of inceldom. I think about sex 24/7...

How do you focus, I just can't focus. I don't study the whole semester and just skim through the books in last few hours before exams?

I was the best student in entire school before puberty, but my grades started falling down since puberty, because i simply cant focus because of inceldom. I think about sex 24/7...
Idk, I just don't have lots of problems staying focused — years of programming (as a hobby) probably helped with that. And I've been an incel for at least 6 years now so it doesn't bother me as much. The only way I study (the only way I think I can study effectively) is reading the book, understanding and trying to remember every detail as I go then do as many problems as possible. Your approaches may differ however.

congrats bro, how is studying electrical engineering like?
It's not too hard for me, but I already have a good background in math and CS so... make out of that what you will.

Thank you everyone! I'm so happy you're happy for me!

You made this forum proud boyo. We are all happy for you.

i remember that shit, circuits 302 n what not

couldnt understand the professor cuz every word he said was ching chong ding dong

Congrats, buddy boyo. Low IQ cels here shit like to shit on higher education and say it's all just betabuxx training and grinding to increase profits for the kikes, but lose sight of the forest for the trees.

Concradualtions!

Thank you everyone! It's really appreciated.

can’t imagine a foid professor teaching electrical engineering

can’t imagine a foid professor teaching electrical engineering
There's lots of foid professors at my uni teaching hard subjects. Now my hardest subject (mechanics) is also taught by a foid.

There's lots of foid professors at my uni teaching hard subjects. Now my hardest subject (mechanics) is also taught by a foid.
can u give me some tips into how u bring urself to study everyday? Like I have a decent iq I just can't focus

can u give me some tips into how u bring urself to study everyday? Like I have a decent iq I just can't focus
Just make sure you are calm and put all your worries aside, just think that nothing else matters but you studying this. Turn off anything that could distract you too and don't listen to music not even to focus (even if it's "music for studying" blah blah bullshit).

Just make sure you are calm and put all your worries aside, just think that nothing else matters but you studying this. Turn off anything that could distract you too and don't listen to music not even to focus (even if it's "music for studying" blah blah bullshit).
ic well congratulations brother :feelsaww: :feelsaww: