Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I overheard a slut-conversation.

Tunadiver

Tunadiver

Recruit
★★★
One year after graduating from school, the group of friends from our and other classes hung out together in a park to celebrate our anniversary. I went for a piss and after finishing I overheard a conversation of a group of girls who were close friends.
They were gossiping about a Vietnamese girl who went for a backpacking trip in Asia and recently came back. Being the weasel I’ve always been, I kept listening to their chattering and heard something that makes me envious and defiant to this very day:
The Vietnamese girl was cited by one of the other girls, having said „Oh I had so much sex when I was in Asia, and I couldn’t even tell how many times it was unprotected, the only thing I know is, that it was plentiful and often"
These guys had the privilege to feel and cum inside a raw pussy of a girl I always liked, possibly they were drunk or on other drugs that make it feel even better. I am so jealous of these guys, sexual envy is the worst and most basic kind of enviousness.

Last edited:
plentiful and often does not sound like a phrase uttered by anyone at anytime ever in all of history and (until now) historical fiction.
Besides, women go to Europe, Australia, and Africa to fuck.

Ricefuel for lifecels

I should clarify that I do believe the scenario, women can literally go on a fuck tour without paying for shit and often getting it paid for. Different species.

I find no solace in this world

plentiful and often does not sound like a phrase uttered by anyone at anytime ever in all of history and (until now) historical fiction.
I’m German and I live in Germany, it is my best try to translate what was said.

I ascended with your oneitis

One year after graduating from school, the group of friends from our and other classes hung out together in a park, to celebrate our anniversary, I went for a piss and after finishing I overheard a conversation of a group of girls who were close friends.
They were gossiping about a Vietnamese girl who went for a backpacking trip in Asia and recently came back. Being the weasel I’ve always been, I kept listening to their chattering and heard something that makes me envious and defiant to this very day:
The Vietnamese girl was cited by one of the other girls, having said „Oh I had so much sex when I was in Asia, and I couldn’t even tell how many times it was unprotected, the only thing I know is, that it was plentiful and often"
These guys had the privilege to feel and cum inside a raw pussy of a girl I always liked, possibly they were drunk or on other drugs that make it feel even better. I am so jealous of these guys, sexual envy is the worst and most basic kind of enviousness.

All women are whores.

I should clarify that I do believe the scenario, women can literally go on a fuck tour without paying for shit and often getting it paid for. Different species.
I always believed they were using condoms with ONS and treasure the raw pussy for monogamous relationships.

Tbf at least 98% of SEAfoids are fucking subhuman monkeys that will only deliever subhuman genes to their potential offsprings but eventually their SMV still even mogs almost every sub-8 white male. Fucking clown world

Tbf at least 98% of SEAfoids are fucking subhuman monkeys that will only deliever subhuman genes to their potential offsprings but eventually their SMV still even mogs almost every sub-8 white male. Fucking clown world

She wasn’t even one of those stupid foids, she descended from the boat people and thought positively of the west i.e. not accusing the west of being a racist patriarchy, she even defended the US-involvement in Vietnam. And this girl wasn’t too much of a slut in Germany either, that’s why I was so shocked and surprised after hearing this, it was my first taste of a red pill indeed.

She should be sold off as a sex slave if she wants to be a whore that much.