Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I over heard a conversation of my parents. About me and my dog.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
★★
Today morning I over heard a conversation of my parents that want me and my dog to be dead. They were saying that I am useless as a human being and my dog did potty inside the house. I yelled that them that I want them to be dead. I think some day I will burn myself, my dog and the fucking house together they wont have nothing if I burn this house and my dad failed in business. He says me all the time that he has failed in business I dont know what should I do to it. Yesterday I studied 4 hours in the morning and 3 hours at night. When my dog was taking his dump inside the house I was asleep. I dont have any friends to go to I dont like my relatives as they always mocks me for being fat and what not. What should I do? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I am crying. If I am not online for 5 days straight know that I am gone.

We are always told parents love their children unconditionally but that's nonsense. The truth is parents don't love their children if they are losers. I overheard my (also a loser) boomer dad talking to himself one time calling me a freak because I don't have a girlfriend and still lived with my mom and dad at the time (since moved out)

Your parents had you to live vicariously though you and if you turn about to a loser, they won't love you. Unconditional love is completely fake even for with parents.:blackpill::blackpill:

We are always told parents love their children unconditionally but that's nonsense. The truth is parents don't love their children if they are losers. I overheard my (also a loser) boomer dad talking to himself one time calling me a freak because I don't have a girlfriend and still lived with my mom and dad at the time (since moved out)

Your parents had you to live vicariously though you and if you turn about to a loser, they won't love you. Unconditional love is completely fake even for with parents.:blackpill::blackpill:
this is truth there is nothing known as unconditional love. My parents dont like when I get some essential things for my self like clothes or a new pair of shoes and they have not bought me anything for years.

Your parents definitely do love you no matter what.

Which is why they try to get us into a career, and let some stay at home Padt age 18

How old are you?

Stop shitting on the floor and blaming the doge!

brutal dog pill. Dog -> parent hate u. brutal

Walk your dog daily and he will make a habbit shitting outside, 10 min 50-100 meters is enough. And for parents there is no cure, they are all spawns of satan.

Walk your dog daily and he will make a habbit shitting outside, 10 min 50-100 meters is enough. And for parents there is no cure, they are all spawns of satan.
the poop thing was an accident and i take him to play outside. Parents :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Not just that parents have favourite child as well

My grand parents loved their youngest but he ended up betraying them :feelshaha::feelshaha:

This

Your parents definitely do love you no matter what.

Which is why they try to get us into a career, and let some stay at home Padt age 18
We are carriers of their genes, they are gambling that we will turn our lives around, there is no unconitional love

Imagine willingly popping out a sentient being and getting mad they don't turn out the way you want.

It's not like we asked to be here you stupid fucking boomers.