Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I opened another forum, too bad what I saw

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I opened a tennis forum, inside it there were a lot of fakecels :feelsohgod: that would deserve a permaban, but the mods don't ban them :feelsree::feelsree: also there were foids, they are obvious intruders but again the mods and the admin don't ban even foids :whatfeels:

it was horrible, it's disgusting to see fakecels and foid unbanned like IRL, I think this is the only social that I want to use for the rest of my life, with my brocels, I hate braggers, fakecels and foids so much!! :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:

and when I wake up I see a foid (my mom) that should be banned but she avoid the ban from IRL, she's an intruder but she isn't banned WTF, also my dad is a fakecel because he fucked with my mom and he's still allowed to post in IRL.is, then I walk outside and I see again foids and chads and then even in a fucking tennis forum I see foids and chads!!!! :feelsree::feelsree:

low effort postmaxxing :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I opened a tennis forum, inside it there were a lot of fakecels :feelsohgod: that would deserve a permaban, but the mods don't ban them :feelsree::feelsree: also there were foids, they are obvious intruders but again the mods and the admin don't ban even foids :whatfeels:

it was horrible, it's disgusting to see fakecels and foid unbanned like IRL, I think this is the only social that I want to use for the rest of my life, with my brocels, I hate braggers, fakecels and foids so much!! :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:

and when I wake up I see a foid (my mom) that should be banned but she avoid the ban from IRL, she's an intruder but she isn't banned WTF, also my dad is a fakecel because he fucked with my mom and he's still allowed to post in IRL.is, then I walk outside and I see again foids and chads and then even in a fucking tennis forum I see foids and chads!!!! :feelsree::feelsree:
Tennis? What?

Tennis? What?
Th 552683894

The fuck is this shit nigga take yo fucking pills

I want to join your Tennis forum. My nickname will be Andre AgassiCel