Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I only want to be rich so i can get woman.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I don't desire to live in huge mansions, or buy expensive cars, or fly in private jets.
All I need is a small one bedroom apartment, my consoles, phone, and a minivan if I needed a car.
But i look at these rich guys that get tons of PUSSY constantly and that's what I want.
And not just average normies PUSSY, but hot supermodel pussy.
I wouldn't marry any girl if I was rich because that would be betabux, but I would have tons of hookups and short lived relationPUSSY.
I would drown my misery and ugliness in constant streams of high quality pussy.

cathy-schmitz-gold-digger.jpg

Yea, getting married with a lot of money is iffy this is the best route

Same here. I legit dont care about money only love.
But I understand I must get money to get love. Such is the world.
Not that I am rich oe anything. Poor NEET pretty much.

You will just be used as a beta provider man.

When you graduate and get a good job, focus on getting PLASTIC SURGERY. This yes will improve alot your life.

You will just be used as a beta provider man.

When you graduate and get a good job, focus on getting PLASTIC SURGERY. This yes will improve alot your life.
Don't think plastic surgery can fix my skin.

I'll never spend my hard earned money on a famoid.

Don't think plastic surgery can fix my skin.
Whats wrong with your skin??

Well its real, there are flaws that not even plastic surgery can fix (long midface as example), but most are fixable.

Whats wrong with your skin??

Well its real, there are flaws that not even plastic surgery can fix (long midface as example), but most are fixable.
Acne, and lots of acne scars.

i wanna be rich but not because of women kek

Isn't that why most men want to be rich? Think it was Dave Chappelle that said it, but to paraphrase, if a man could fuck in a cardboard box, he'd never buy a house.

whats the point. its blatantly obvious to not just you and her but the entire world that she is a glorified prostitute.

Isn't that why most men want to be rich? Think it was Dave Chappelle that said it, but to paraphrase, if a man could fuck in a cardboard box, he'd never buy a house.
that's pretty smart lol

I don't desire to live in huge mansions, or buy expensive cars, or fly in private jets.
All I need is a small one bedroom apartment, my consoles, phone, and a minivan if I needed a car.
But i look at these rich guys that get tons of PUSSY constantly and that's what I want.
And not just average normies PUSSY, but hot supermodel pussy.
I wouldn't marry any girl if I was rich because that would be betabux, but I would have tons of hookups and short lived relationPUSSY.
Deep down all those rich guys just wanna get rich for pussy anyway (even though its subconscious). Its our biology and built into our psyche.

Deep down all those rich guys just wanna get rich for pussy anyway (even though its subconscious). Its our biology and built into our psyche.
I wouldn't say that's entirely true tbh