Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "I only see you as a friend, tee-hee!"

Hatred0603

Hatred0603

Coping 5'5 manlet
(Mostly) because of my manlet height (5'5) every women I've known since high school has only saw me "as a friend, no... as a brother, tee-hee!"
FUCK YOU, LITTLE BITCH. CHEAP WORTHLESS CUNT.

That's weird. You say you are friends only too with the hypermasculine, tall Chads but you do fuck them and kiss them. Straaaaaangeee, isn't it? I thought friends didn't have sex. Am I not manly enough for your sorry, filthy cunt?

Fuck you, little bitch. It has always been the same thing. My child-like facial features and squeaky, non-masculine voice have always fucking made women look at me as nothing more than a boy. Being a nerd and socially awkward because of social anxiety don't help too much also. I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL. I didn't choose to be this way. I'm condemned by my genetics. But if I'm vocal about not liking slampigs then I'M THE SCUMBAG (?) (feminist logic and stupid double standards)

The great difference between fat people and short people is that fat people can avoid being fat by just EATING FUCKING-LESS, oink-oink oink-oink. At least in most of the cases. At least it's under their fucking CONTROL. Height isn't. I fucking hate mankind. Seems like only women can have standards, but if men happen to do so too then they're wrong. HAHAHA.

I'm tired and sick of all of this. And you know what's the worst part? That they're right. The world is right. We short men are a fucking disgrace. A mistake. Men are supposed to be tall, strong, masculine.

Those are the defining, characteristic traits of males in contrast to a females. No matter how much "toxic masculinity" bullcrap those stupid feminist hogs talk about so much. If you're not tall, women won't be attracted to you. Period. You can't change it.

They're fucking WIRED to like that. There's an evolutionary reason for it. And even if we aren't anymore at the stone age, being short still makes difficult for you to protect them from outer threats, to be a fucking MAN for her and making her feel like a woman, that you're not a boy. If a tall asshole tries to harm her, what are you gonna do? tickle him? lol. And it hurts me. Women can't be attracted to short men, and most men can't be attracted to women without big breasts and ass for the same evolutionary reasons. But guess what? I happen to be attracted to slim, petite and not-so voluptuous women. I love small breasts. But you'll never fucking find a woman that's willing to be with a man shorter than her or that's not far taller than her. Even if you are enough taller than her, that isn't sufficient for them... Those idiotic, selfish and narcissistic hypergamic whores. Little, despicable fucking shits... I hate them. Loathsome beings.
A woman will never love you if when she hugs you, her head can't end up resting at your chest without her needing to duck to do it LOL... if her head (barely) can rest on your shoulder...
Why? Why God permits this? Why does he make every single human being on earth so in need of love yet he's cruel enough to make some of us so ugly and unattractive that we can't just get that love we so humanly need? I fucking hate God. We need sweet water to survive, yet practically 99% of water in this planet is salty. He's a fucking idiot. He's a sadistic son of a bitch that hates mankind. He should have made ugly people incapable of loving, incapable of have any sexual desire, but no... All the shit that happens in this world... All the injustice... You can't tell me he is a "love and caring" being that loves his creation. He's the total opposite. I'd love if he had any physical form here on earth so I could kidnap him and brutally torture him 'til death as way to punish him for all the suffering he puts mankind through (surely) just for his own sick fucking pleasure.
They can't see me as a man, only as a kid, I hate them. I hate them all... I wanna slaughter every single one of them.
Entitled, picky and selective little pieces of shit. I'm SICK of them just being touchy with me in a friendly, platonic manner. Never a romantic one. Like I'm just a pet. A dog to pat his head.
An innocent little kid to caress, but not to fuck. Nothing more.

And telling me their stupid fucking emotional dramas just because they feel I'm not manly enough, like I'm "their gay friend". FUCK YOU. Being a heightcel/cutecel sucks major fucking ass, even more than being a full sub-5 piece of subhuman genetic waste, because women only let you taste the illusion of them liking you just to slamming the door shut on you in the end to make you clear that they will never take you seriously and that they will never fuck you. That's way worse and hurtful than no having any female contact at all, trust me. To know that they can only see you AS A FUCKING CHILD instead of a man.
I'm getting tired of this shit more and more, day by day...Someday I'll go ER (in Call Of Duty, of course)

Females say "I only view you as a friend" as an excuse to not date sub5 males

Females say "I only view you as a friend" as an excuse to not date sub5 males
Very true. The fact they will be friends with you shows your personality is not the problem

They only want to be friends with you to reap the max benefits from you without giving you sex. Not even sex they won’t even give much in return tbh. You’ll be like an animal chasing a carrot on a stick

women are such worthless hypocrites. I wish they would all just kill themselves