Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I only just realized how shallow girls are being when they ask you to send your picture

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
They’re basically saying if you’re hot, we can continue this convo and if you’re not, I’ll proceed to ignore your messages and block you.

How shallow do you have to be to use attractiveness level as a yardstick for whether you’ll treat someone as a human or not?

its totally our personalities when they stop talking to us after we send our pics :feelsclown:
its totally our personalities when they stop talking to us after we send our pics :feelsclown:

yeah must have picked a bad angle, ofc it reflects your personality you make shitty choices :feelsclown:

This has never happened to me. Where are women asking you for pictures?

Women are privileged and entitled
Meme gender

if( :chad: ):fuck()
else:ghost()

They’re basically saying if you’re hot, we can continue this convo and if you’re not, I’ll proceed to ignore your messages and block you.
this happened pretty recently

Over 4 picturecels

Back before the internet, fiods ghosted men to their face.

Sent a pic to a foid once of my face she stopped responding to my dms we were talking for days at that point.

How shallow do you have to be to use attractiveness level as a yardstick for whether you’ll treat someone as a human or not?
It is exactly like this yes

Throws the whole personality thing right out the window.

How do I get girls to talk to me online?
All girls I try to contact (to play video games with me or talk with me) always ghost me after a short time.
I believe that is because I am stupid, autistic and boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back