Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I only hurt

F

Fearend_Loathing

Greycel
I genuinely do not want anything that life has to offer me, I don’t want money, I love women, but you could put a thousand woman in front of me and I would walk past them just like I do every day, the only time I’ve ever applied myself to work, the only time I ever made a plan and stuck to it was when the end goal of said plan was just to spread my misery around like jelly, but I don’t want to even do that anymore, I couldn’t care less about who I hurt because in the end life is hard on everyone and everybody dies alone regardless.

I still can’t bring myself to enjoy anything, whether it’s small activities by myself like music, exercise, or fishing, of course, I’m limited to only solitary activities regardless. But I can’t enjoy it, I can’t rope, I’m an atheist, and I figure that I should still choose to live because the only other option is annihilation, but I don’t know why it has to be like this

You dont want women ?? :dafuckfeels:

This entire community is built around pointing out the many faults of women whether biologicaly or socially impliented, the only logical conclusion is to stay away for your own safety, why would I think otherwise? Because “teehee boobies”?? Yeah right.

This entire community is built around pointing out the many faults of women whether biologicaly or socially impliented, the only logical conclusion is to stay away for your own safety, why would I think otherwise? Because “teehee boobies”?? Yeah right.

For starters: https://incels.is/threads/vaginal-rotmeat.626899/
NSFW CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK, TAG HAS BEEN APPLIED!

And then there is the entitled attitude, Nagging and bitching, Gossiping
and genuinly being spoiled brats, So ofc women would only be good for
sex in this day and age but that is only reserved for chad

good luck if you marry some of them or get into a relationship
one wrong move and she can ruin your whole career or life
because of false rape accusations that YOU didnt even do
Aaaaand they dont even NEED evidence!

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Q26jxrUxuUo?feature=share

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SN5ZQOZ8cjg?feature=share

View: https://youtu.be/XsPBBB0B2ko

So become NEET.

Last edited:
johnny depp stop GIF

You dont want women ?? :dafuckfeels:
The more you know about them, the more disgusted you are. I'm attracted to foids, but it would be hard to fuck them and forget about all the disgusting things like Chad/Tyrone-carousel and the dogpill. They're nasty, gross creatures nowadays.

Same. I'm seriously considering becoming a hardcore monk (must be a very strict monastic order) in the coming years. I'm just hurting and nothing else. I'm ready to just close myself somewhere until i die. Like a voluntary prisoner of some sort.

The more you know about them, the more disgusted you are. I'm attracted to foids, but it would be hard to fuck them and forget about all the disgusting things like Chad/Tyrone-carousel and the dogpill. They're nasty, gross creatures nowadays.
This too. Funny yesterday as i was just driving, the thought popped in my head after seeing all these seductively dressed women, that they're like demon temptresses or something, and two second later i see a foid with a big snake tatoo on her leg :feelsdevil: :shock: :worryfeels:

This too. Funny yesterday as i was just driving, the thought popped in my head after seeing all these seductively dressed women, that they're like demon temptresses or something, and two second later i see a foid with a big snake tatoo on her leg :feelsdevil: :shock: :worryfeels:
Perhaps it is better to resist the temptation so as not to end up in hell with these demonic foids for all eternity.