Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I only have one ideology at this point in life.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Every man should have his looksmatch with a woman of his same race/ethnicity. That is all. The world would literally be fixed overnight is this were the case. Everything else is a waste of time to indulge in politically. I guess I would be considered a nazi tho because mIsCEgEnAtiOn is GoOd AnD wE SHoUlD AlL LOvE EaChOtHER. just lol. But this right here is the key to world peace. :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
You mean looksmatch ? First it's not an exact science but even then, there isn't a looksmatch for everyone on a 1:1 basis and some are dead or seriously mentally ill.
And second, how do you match a chinese men with a noodlewhore in the USA at the other side of the planet ?
And last, I'm half-white half-arab, what's my "race/ethnicity" ? :feelskek:
But I agree in theory, it would just be very hard to do in practice and would require multiple generations to get it right.

Those who don't want to participate (mainly foids) will need to become prostitutes for the tiny % that cannot be matched.

This is a good ideology.
You mean looksmatch ? First it's not an exact science but even then, there isn't a looksmatch for everyone on a 1:1 basis and some are dead or seriously mentally ill.
And second, how do you match a chinese men with a noodlewhore in the USA at the other side of the planet ?
And last, I'm half-white half-arab, what's my "race/ethnicity" ? :feelskek:
But I agree in theory, it would just be very hard to do in practice and would require multiple generations to get it right.

Most simple solution for that is probably that your possible matches include both whites and arabs, or anyone with a combination of predominantly white and arab genetics.

Last edited:
Looks matching isn’t feasible. In the past womem didn’t work so men had something to offer to the woman and take care of her. Now males have nothing to offer women because the just want to be males and still have all the privileges of being women. Males aren’t designed to be looksmaxed like women, that’s why they don’t find most males sexually attractive. Most males are designed to be beta male simps.

Actual truecels are designed to be canon fodder for the species, being the genetic trash dead end and having no purpose. I think in the past most of the ugliest men and women either married each other or chose to not date each other and rot. I’m nor sure which was most prevalent.