Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I only found out tonight

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
That I haven't been listening to metal as long as I had previously thought. :fuk: I was looking through my collection of DVDs that I had burned my music onto back when I was in college for Software Engineering over a decade ago, and I learned that it wasn't until the end of sophomore year and beginning of junior year that I started to listen to metal that wasn't Iron Maiden, Helloween, or Nightwish. I thought I began that in freshman year!

And I know this, because I dated my DVDs: they have 2009 printed on them in permanent ink. :fuk:

And since I got into core first, and didn't get into true metal later, that means I haven't been listening to true metal as long as I thought; in fact, I think I started listening to true metal (not counting Iron Maiden and Helloween, of course), with Omnium Gatherum, after I had graduated. I think it's only been just under a decade. :fuk:

On a side note, here's a song from a band I used to listen to when I first started abandoning core for true metal:

And here is a song I've discovered much more recently, which has become one of my favorite bands:

Actually, it's kind of a funny story how I first discovered Omnium Gatherum, my first true extreme metal band. If anyone wanted to ask, I'd be happy to share. :fuk:

Incel trait : you like metal

Incel trait : you like metal
While there are likely more metalheads than fans of any other genre of music who happen to be incels, surprisingly, there are also plenty of normies who enjoy metal, as well. All the shows I've been to have had couples enjoying the show (and ruining it for me), and there was a well-known metal youtuber, InfidelAmsterdam, who'd gotten an international gf. :feelsseriously:

linkin park but they arent really metal tho
Neither is metal. They're both some of the worst examples of rock music out there.