Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I ONLY blame my parents for my inceldom, not normies, soys, NPCs, foids, or Chads.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I don't blame soy guzzling redditors. I don't blame Chads and Stacies. I don't blame women at large. I don't blame anyone other than my parents. They should have NEVER bred. They're just not strong enough to thrive in this world. My mother is pure genetic trash. She's been sick for most of the time that I've known her. And my dad is a manlet weak faggoty incel who wanted me to be a good robotic slave.

Alison Brie What GIF

I blame myself tbh. I wish I had a sociopath personality

My fucking mom degraded me so badly as a child and have had intense self esteem issues since. shed call me a fucking bitch all the time

My fucking mom degraded me so badly as a child and have had intense self esteem issues since. shed call me a fucking bitch all the time
Brutal, ur mom got some evil demons or something in her.

Mine kept me away from the others very early, which I think made me socially retarded. I still despise normies/chads/stacies for reasons.

Why would I blame my parents? Both of my parents are good looking and both average height (mom 5’4.5, dad 5’9.5) yet I got randomly fucked by genetic lottery and ended up only 5’5 while my brothers are taller than my dad.

I don't blame soy guzzling redditors. I don't blame Chads and Stacies. I don't blame women at large. I don't blame anyone other than my parents. They should have NEVER bred. They're just not strong enough to thrive in this world. My mother is pure genetic trash. She's been sick for most of the time that I've known her. And my dad is a manlet weak faggoty incel who wanted me to be a good robotic slave.
reminder for the incels here who would still like to find a foid to breed with.

if the inceldom bucket doesn't stop with you, then you'll find out what is worse than being incel: slaving away your entire life, getting divorce-raped, cucked, not having time or money for copes, only to raise an incel son who will rot, NEET and depend on you for decades, and then rope.

Either way, your genetic lineage is over.

I blame my genes and foids for their nature.

agreed but still blame normies for fucking the economy

I don't blame my own parents for that but I think they didn't really want kids. I think I learned to ride a bike when I was around eleven when other kids had learnt that by when they were 7-8 years old. My parents just didn't care about teaching me or aiding me in really anything. When I was around 20 I realised I wanted to live alone and I started to cook my own food, and my mom just said in a disappointed tone that she didn't want me to become independent. That's when I knew I had leave her. I didn't want to listen to her guilt-tripping anymore and I haven't seen her in 4 years now.

Yeah I agree with that sentiment, though I'm not really mad at my parents. If it wasn't for them I'd have a lot harder time in life.

We got a really shit hand dealt to us in life unfortunately.

Same, I mainly blame my parents as well. Their first child is a mentally disabled fat manlet, and they thought it was a good idea to conceive another child in their 40s.

tbh but your looksmatch could have taken care of you or foids should have respect you and serve you for your eforts.

i don't blame anyone i just hate foids and normies i just want to torture them all

True they gave us shit genetics

I just seem to be repulsive to women

Disown them. I'm in the process of disowning my dad.

I blame them partly - one of them for scolding and humiliating me constantly - and the other for letting it happen and not doing anything about it.
If I had a kid like myself and I saw them struggle like I did, I would do everything I can to help them. What kind of parent sees their kid get outcast and bullied and does nothing about it.

I blame all of them they all contribute

I blame all of them they all contribute
High iq. Plenty of foids are ugly and short, but they choose to chase chads and get pumped and dumped, and neglect their looksmatches. His parents would only be to blame if they abused him physically or mentally during his childhood.