Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I one time saw a Chad take a Shit on Stacies Yard, and Still Fucked her That Night

Anguish

Anguish

Banned
-
This was the most brutal blackpill I ever experienced.

Despite being incel, I actually did hang around some popular people in highschool. Our highschool had an open culture and often times the popular and unpopular kids would hang out, it was a small town so the vibes were chill in this regard. One time we were all hanging out and for some reason were outside some girls house, I think she went in to get something, don't remember... we were just all chilling on the sidewalk out front her house. Being multiple beers deep, the big Chad bully of my highschool at one point started joking about taking a shit on her door and hoping she steps on it when she comes out. The other guys all laughed and dared him to do it... and being the drunk low-inhib Chad he is he went up to her yard (not the door) and took a literal shit on the yard.... some of the snow even fizzled because of the heat. The Stacy came out shortly after and noticed shit on her yard and said "What the fuck, did a dog shit on my yard" to which the Chad responded "nahhh, i ain't no bitch but i did take a shit on your yard" and the other guys laughed. The Stacy screamed at Chad "what the fuck are you serious, fucking weird fuck".

I really thought Chad just cockblocked himself, but the Stacy eventually calmed down and came out with us... by the end of the night I saw the Chad and Stacy making out behind a car in the parking lot we ended up in, and word on the grapevine is they went back to her house and fucked.

TLDR - Chad takes a shit on Stacies yard and she still fucks him.

Did alt girls sniff his cockus?

Stopped reading there, off yourself

So being a 21 year old KV isn't incel enough?

If someone on reddit claimed to be a 21 year old KV but said they weren't incel because they had some friends in HS, you'd laugh at how they're an incel-in-denial and should be posting here.

That’s actually fucking disgusting lol foids will literally fuck a chad with an unwashed shitty ass