Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i once was a normie

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
i used to get bullied my whole life but for one year late middleschool i was normie had alot of friends. back then i was classclown n and having friends was new to me. now i was checking out my old instagram message and i could only feel embaressed. i wrote so much shit doing so many weird thing that people asked me why i am so stupid and annoying. rather having no friends but beeing yourself than beeing a cringe jestermaxer trying to fit in

Last edited:
In 9th grade I jestermaxx a lot. I can't even believe how low inhib I was at the time. Well, because of that I also done a lot of cringe things that I regret.

In 9th grade I jestermaxx a lot. I can't even believe how low inhib I was at the time. Well, because of that I also done a lot of cringe things that I regret.
In the 10th I tried darktriadmaxx :feelskek:

In 9th grade I jestermaxx a lot. I can't even believe how low inhib I was at the time. Well, because of that I also done a lot of cringe things that I regret
jestermax is highkey stupid. if you do classclownmaxing as a kid to get attention and annoy these normies because you hate them its funny, but if you jestermaxing to get friends or be liked its really cringe

Last edited:
jestermax is highkey stupid. if you do classclownmaxing as a kid to get attention or annoy people from your class because you otherwise get no attention or get ignored it might be funny and okay, but if you jestermaxing to get friends or be liked its really cringe
I think I just wanted attention tbh. I loved the idea of being the center of attention. Even today I still have certain narcissistic tendencies.

I think I just wanted attention tbh. I loved the idea of being the center of attention. Even today I still have certain narcissistic tendencies.
same i was always the classclown until highschool

being a clown for other's acceptance is unfortunately relegated to far too many incels. Enough is enough they are laughing at you not with you.