Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I once loved a girl

Soral

Soral

Greycel
So here is my story, it's the first time i post on this forum but it's like i finally found a place with people like me who understand my dispair and feel the same

to start, i'm French and i'm fat 100kg (220lbs) for 1m80 (6') (it's being skinny in USA)

in summer 2016 i found a pretty girl that didnt had a lot of friend, and not a lot of people talked to her, i started to get interested into her, to me she was the prettiest girl i ever saw (not joking)

we started to talk to each other on messenger for weeks and weeks and she was telling me i was the first boy to talk to her this much and was interested by what she was saying, I was completely in love after 1 month of talking with her, only thinking about her and always talking to her, sometimes i even invited her to the cinema or in park

she never really said nice things to me but she always talked to me, saying no other person was talking to her

during the new year eve i started a long message explaining her how much love i felt for her and she answered that she never experienced love and couldnt love someone because she doesnt find it interesting (remember that for the future)

after that, i didnt lost my hope, she was the prettiest girl i ever saw and the only girl that ever talked to me this much (i've always been rejected)

during summer 2017 i introduced a friend that we will call *antoine* this was my friend

i introduced him to our group of friend, some random people and more importantely, the girl i loved and me,

Antoine had a second house in the south of France, a really expensive and pretty one

i also have to mention that Antoine is a really beautiful man, was happy to be his friend

during the trip, i left discretely the group of friend to escape and go to the local market of south of france, something that sound like heaven, and that will soon, smell like hell for me.

i found a flower market (dunno how to say this in english) and bought a bunch of really pretty flower, i ran all the way down to the street and some old people said ho look at this young man he is going to offer flower to his sweetheart, i smiled

then i opened the door, found the girl of my life brushing her teeth (roflmao it wasn't the best time to offer her the flower) but i still entered the bathroom and said :

'here, they are for you, i thought about you'

and she answered : 'what i should do with those flower " with a perplexe face

i closed the door and throw the flower in the bin

1 week after the holiday

i found out that

she was now with my friend Antoine and he smashed her

they are still together by the time i'm writing this message

i hate love

WOW, VERY. FANTASTIC, BODY

You can't be in love with someone if they don't feel the same.

Note: The pronoun "I" is always capitalized. I just felt that I had to point that out.

But yeah man rejection sucks. You can never make a girl fall in love with you. Her feelings have to be predetermined and they'll be obvious. When in doubt, don't go for it.

TheVman said:
WOW, VERY. FANTASTIC, BODY

that's where you're wrong kiddo

Sadness said:
Note: The pronoun "I" is always capitalized. I just felt that I had to point that out.

But yeah man rejection sucks. You can never make a girl fall in love with you. Her feelings have to be predetermined and they'll be obvious. When in doubt, don't go for it.

but i don't know what it feel when someone love you

Soral said:
that's where you're wrong kiddo

but i don't know what it feel when someone love you

Personne ici en sait.

You need to act fast these days

You biggest and most dumb mistake was going for attractive Femoids. You should have gone for ones that are below your lookslevel.

Your story is same as mine these days. She hasn't dumped me yet though. Let's see.

I already know how this story turned out after you introduced Antoine in your story

He had the Looks/ Money and all your efforts are worth nothing

Humans are just animals who follow basic patterns.

Facade said:
I already know how this story turned out after you introduced Antoine in your story

He had the Looks/ Money and all your efforts are worth nothing

Humans are just animals who follow basic patterns.

but i truly loved her i would have done everything for her

Pro tip: reduce the size of your threads.

I know how you feel, thinking about a girl that wouldn't give two fucks about you lmao

Soral said:

Your genetics are the cause of oneitis. Chads don’t get oneitis because they have countless options and rebound opportunities. Incels carry the burden of oneitis until death.

Soral said:

You have to let her go. Women will use men like you if you aren't careful. She didn't even acknowledge you as a potential partner and your friend could fuck her without effort

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
You can't be in love with someone if they don't feel the same.

Master Incel said:
NT + good eye area is enough for most cases
Email PM Find
* Reply Report
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
New Reply

[-]
Quick Reply

Signature
Disable Smilies
every second counts, before shes taken by a chad.

Facade said:
You have to let her go. Women will use men like you if you aren't careful. She didn't even acknowledge you as a potential partner and your friend could fuck her without effort

yes and now i lost all my friend because this group of friend decided to follow that guy with her

Soral said:

It's textbook beta behaviour that makes you look needy and clingy.

FeminismsCancer said:
It's textbook beta behaviour that makes you look needy and clingy.

but i never told her that tho

chalk it up to a valuable life lesson and never forget that all females are exactly like that

Soral said:
but i never told her that tho

You gave her flowers. That's the epitome of betaness.
Chad never does that.

Soral said:
yes and now i lost all my friend because this group of friend decided to follow that guy with her

Many humans are just backstabbers who throw anyone under a bus when a better opportunity arises. 

Looks 
Money 
Status

This is what matters and this is what they want

i don't know how to deal with women they never loved me

i mean you feel the same so why i ask advice here lmao

Facade said:
Many humans are just backstabbers who throw anyone under a bus when a better opportunity arises. 

Looks 
Money 
Status

This is what matters and this is what they want

there is no problem with that for me now, i will soon join the army

she destroyed all the future i was waiting with her

Soral said:
i don't know how to deal with women they never loved me

i mean you feel the same so why i ask advice here lmao

there is no problem with that for me now, i will soon join the army

she destroyed all the future i was waiting with her

Can you at least looksmax? How would you rate yourself?

Love is just a reaction where 2 people find each other attractive. The "chemistry" is just created by looks

Facade said:
Can you at least looksmax? How would you rate yourself?

Love is just a reaction where 2 people find each other attractive. The "chemistry" is just created by looks

i don't know i am not ugly i think, but really the main problem is that i'm fat

Soral said:
i don't know i am not ugly i think, but really the main problem is that i'm fat

Then I hope you'll lose weight when you join the army