Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i officially graduated HS as a KHHV

• Thread starter Deleted member 32431
  • Start date
congrats! Well aboard the unicel train, college isn't much better man, try and cope; it's the only way.

congratulations

welcome to the remainder of your miserable life

After high school the difficulty of finding a girl to date goes from a 2 to a 10 pretty fucking fast. Within a few years I had lost track of all my old high school friends. I was always a loner, but at least in high school I had other loner friends.
For the average loner, the mandatory social interaction of public school is the most exposure to other people he'll ever get, especially with regard to the opposite gender. In college, without joining a frat or club, it's easy to spend all four years on your own. And in the workforce, the number of co-workers you'll interact with is yet another order of magnitude smaller. And to make things worse, socially inept men generally gravitate toward male-dominated jobs. (Having no contact with women at work, while considered based in the #MeToo era, obviously shrinks the funnel even further.)

This is all to say that if you're not a very social person, 99% of the interactions you'll ever have with girls already happened in high school. If you didn't have any success then, what are the chances you'll succeed now?

Last edited: