Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I occasionally have to walk through college campuses/city areas with a lot of people my age

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
The minute I see it, I begin feeling an extremely strong urge to die. I begin breathing heavily and holding back tears. I walk out of anyone’s way and quickly get to where I need to go.

Seeing couples my age, seeing gay people, lesbians, Black men with white foids. Normies.

I can’t take this shit much longer

just NEET maxx theory

just NEET maxx theory
It’s only when I have to go to my grandparents house I have to walk through that. My job is incel friendly since it’s literally 99% incels working there

I’m forced to work to live now. My NEET time finished

It’s only when I have to go to my grandparents house I have to walk through that. My job is incel friendly since it’s literally 99% incels working there

I’m forced to work to live now. My NEET time finished
brutal, well I still have sufficient funds till next year for my NEET life. After that i need to find a job. I just don't like to deal with people mang in a work environment

brutal, well I still have sufficient funds till next year for my NEET life. After that i need to find a job. I just don't like to deal with people mang in a work environment
Tbh find a construction/heavy duty job where foids literally don’t exist

It works for me and it’s chill