Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I now exclusively drink cucumber infused water to cumtastemax

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Today at work I discovered that we have a cucumber infused water dispenser and its free for everyone, naturally I am planning on only ever drinking water from it now in order to make my come taste nice

For those uninformed cucumbers make your come taste really good

Inb4 its not like you will get laid why does it matter

I know I know but its like with showering, I only shower so that Im clean if some rando girl decides to suck me off tbh, I know itll never happen but what if

ha ha. Comical. XD

You could start eating your own cum on a regular basis.

Why would the taste of your cum matter bro? Are you eating your own cum?

Why would the taste of your cum matter bro? Are you eating your own cum?

Say you get a gf, you want her to have 0 excused for refusing to swallow

Faggots who give blowjobs have cucumber flavoured cum.

Then were just not compatible since she doesnt love me
tbh personally i think if she doesnt swallow my cum its fine, but then if she expects me to eat her out she shouldn't expect me that i swallow her juices but i guess everyone thinks different

tbh personally i think if she doesnt swallow my cum its fine, but then if she expects me to eat her out she shouldn't expect me that i swallow her juices but i guess everyone thinks different

Eating a girl out is beta and will give you mouth cancer, I would do it tho just to lose my virginity but would vehemently deny ever engaging in that act

Eating a girl out is beta and will give you mouth cancer, I would do it tho just to lose my virginity but would vehemently deny ever engaging in that act
For me I'd do it to return the favor tbh, if I really love her I'll do it. + I think having a girl enjoying sexual acts with you might be legit lifefuel but idk bc Im a virgin :feelsautistic:

Cucumber Philosophy teaches that essential nutrients in the body's reproductive fluids can be enhanced with their consumption mixed with water.

Enjoy tasting your own cum I guess

Please keep me updated. I've never had the privilege of drinking cucumber water before

I mean.. I don't care how my semen tastes to someone else because... yeah. I like cucumber water though.

I want to drink nasty bitter shit so the foid gags and chokes on my disgusting load.