Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I noticed one of my ears is bigger than the other

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
IMG 8974

My ears stick out like this. I have no idea what it’s called but I’m a earcel. Today I needed a shower so I got in the shower. When I got out I looked in the mirror and lo and behold, one of my ears is significantly bigger than the other and sticks out more.
I already look like a fucking Gnome because of my ears and this is just the cherry on top.

You have so many bad traits. Giga brutal

Same, my ears also look uneven and too small. It's over man

Monkeyears too? And asymmetrical? I already considered otoplasty for myself. They stand up 2.2 cm, while 1.5 cm is the average.

How is it for you?

View attachment 1285957
My ears stick out like this. I have no idea what it’s called but I’m a earcel. Today I needed a shower so I got in the shower. When I got out I looked in the mirror and lo and behold, one of my ears is significantly bigger than the other and sticks out more.
I already look like a fucking Gnome because of my ears and this is just the cherry on top.
Over for you