Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I noticed I started balding (pic included)

Balding is what made me find this place!
Sorry to break it to you, but it's over

Get some professional help man. This shit is serious.

You know it is never began when you start balding at young age..

You know it is never began when you start balding at young age..
It's fucking over now.
All I can see is living off the goverment

tbh try to get hair transplant bro. try it.
It means I have to go to a private surgery.
It means I have to be a wagecuck

BTW unlike America, having 70% taxes off your salary is pretty normal here

It's fucking over now.
All I can see is living off the goverment

They have these things called lace front wigs for men. If you have the money to drop on a quality one you should be good to go.

wow it's really over

Nigga how did you just notice now. That shit would look noticeable a mile away

How old are you OP?

That's norwood doing it's work there.

I already did.
Even they fucking despise me for the most part.
I even learned their local language, and it took me a year to get a one night stand and the girl said I have a tiny dick.
Even fucking asian girls say I have a small dick, really I regret ascending.
It just causes me more pain to know what I am missing out and the girl didn't even like me after that because of my small dick :cryfeels::cryfeels:

And mods, I am not bragging.
I am just saying ascending doesn't mean shit if you only get to experience it once.

Anyways I am drunk again, half of bottle of whiskey

How big is your dick?

What about from the back of your head

It means I have to go to a private surgery.
It means I have to be a wagecuck

BTW unlike America, having 70% taxes off your salary is pretty normal here
Tax is the worst tbh. Jew gov.

OVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVER FUCK IF THIS HAPPENS TO ME BEFORE 40 IM DYING FUCK FUCK FUCK

holy shit that's one recessed temple corner. Fin and transplant tbh

You JUST noticed? Bro you’re already Norwood 3

:feelsrope:
that will most likely be my fate in the future, i sense him
Image result for norwood reaper

OVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVEROVER OVEROVER OVER OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER OVER OVER
Bro you’re already Norwood 3

Get on finasteride now brother to at least maintain.

I had the same shit in 2013 when I was 22 and saw my receded hairline. Took finasteride since then and it at least hasn't gotten any worse.

So the two Finns we have here are balding.

Stop mocking OP for his concerns.

Eggman is that you?

Yup, my hairline except I can't have my hair that long due to double-crown & thinning on top.
JFL at the endless copes, time, efforts, energy, money, pain guys are putting themselves through to gain a SMV point or 2 just to compete with normies, chad lites, chads, gigas for some spoilt, overrated, overvalued, entitled narcissistic foid that will only set the bar higher the next year then even higher the year after that while she lets herself go more & more to the point it's a pig in makeup & if her personality was to be compared to something it would have to be a toxic swamp runoff outside a pharmaceutical research lab'.

Guys that are low on the totem pole should just give up trying to reach a level that is supposedly good enough for foids, either get to a point where even men are not harassing you for being ugly & see whores, go to a third world region & stay there or get a sex doll.

For lulz & low inhibition incels, keep hitting on foids not to get anywhere but just to piss them off, make them doubt themselves, if ugly blokes keep hitting on them that's gonna cause some core instability, all these guys think I'm in their league, omg am I actually ugly? Aghhhh I need my therapist, lol.

Last edited:
Your hairline looks similar to mine, I am so sorry.

Not nw3 yet, there's still hope.

The reaper has you, he always gets his pound of hair.

I already did.
Even they fucking despise me for the most part.
I even learned their local language, and it took me a year to get a one night stand and the girl said I have a tiny dick.
Even fucking asian girls say I have a small dick, really I regret ascending.
It just causes me more pain to know what I am missing out and the girl didn't even like me after that because of my small dick :cryfeels::cryfeels:

And mods, I am not bragging.
I am just saying ascending doesn't mean shit if you only get to experience it once.

Anyways I am drunk again, half of bottle of whiskey
Ethnic racecopers won’t touch this

god some guy have it worser then me , just lol at birth RNG game already, ala genetic / status lottery

Get on Finasteride, minoxidil, and dht blocking shampoo ASAP

Atleast you're losing your hair, mine is going gray which is worse imo

You're gonna start drinking finasteride alongside your morning breakfast sonny. And I'm so sorry.

You should try your chance with SEA girls in Finland. I see many Vietnamese and Thai girls in Nordic countries looking for a local guy to throw themselves on for a citizenship. Stop alcohol and start sushi tbh.

Last edited:
condolences, and also what the fuck are elevator shoes

Can you fix this?
I don't think so
its over

Bring the fight to the Norwood Reaper and hop on finesteride and rogaine.

I'm sorry to hear this, OP.